:Ru: Care to comment on Russian aggression?

What has Israel got to do with this? They’re in the Golan Heights for their security, they have the balls to say right or wrong, the Russians don’t have the bollocks to say they’ve invaded Crimea for a warm water port and invaded and occupied Georgia to stop them entering the EU and NATO.

Ok then why haven’t they left?

You’d have to ask the lying cunts.
Don’t expect an honest answer from isreal though.

Why would I? They’re all the same, I play the % remember? They have the balls to front up, you genuinely think Russia are doing it for humanitarian reasons, as with the EU, a nations security will always come first. Just admit it, fucking Russia wanting a warm water port is known and has been for centuries, the EU “creeping” aggressively towards them is their perfect cover for invasion.

You claimed something that was false. I pointed that out. You then lied again and came out with some bollocks about a mythical community, that regularly appears as defence of all and any falsehoods. To humour you, i gave you an example(although as we all know a false one) and you literally answer with more bollocks :joy:

Warm water port.

Deny it.

We’re talking about who the aggressor was. Are you conceding that?

Warm water port.

Deny it.

You don’t half talk some bollocks Barry.

It seems that everyone is commenting on Russian aggression apart from you Barry. You are too busy frothing all over your Bolton t’ache.

There is no point in continuing this until you acknowledge Russia invaded Crimea to gain a warm water port, that was their main objective.

That’s your opinion. Unless we agree with your opinion we can’t continue?

Oh no you can continue but you’d be wrong, notice SOS goes quiet at this point?

Why are you so anti Russia Barry?

I’m not anti Russia, I’m anti arsehole. Putin, like Trump and Netanyahu is an arsehole, I play the % game.

Still waiting for you to admit you lied about Georgia. It was you and no one else that mentioned it, so stop trying to change the subject.
It’s stunning the amount of aggression Russia has put up with and they still act like true diplomats. We could learn a lot from them.

1 Like

Where did I lie about Georgia?

Again you are talking utter bollocks Barry. The warm water port of Sevastopol in the Crimea has been leased to Russia on a long term lease since the early 1990s, nearly 30 years. Do you seriously expect Russia to just roll over and allow the Americans to throw 5 billion bucks at Ukraine in a bid to move into the Russian sphere of influence and undermine them? America has warm water ports all over the world, many, if not most of them thousands of miles away from the US. More than a few of them gained by overthrowing democratically elected governments and installing murderous dictators to do their bidding. Usually with the support of successive, pathetic UK governments yapping at their heels like obedient poodles. Sadly, with the support of paranoids like Barry cheering them on. Let’s get real here, Russia are not going to play the West’s game, not going to roll over and allow the West to undermine them. They have their sphere of interests as well, like it or not they are a superpower and will behave like one, protecting their global interests. Just like we do. Get over it Barry, regarding the events over the past few years in Ukraine we, ie the West are on the wrong side of history. It wasn’t Russia who threw 5 billion dollars at Ukraine to undermine their sovereignty. It wasn’t Russia who colluded with fascist elements in the region to overthrow the legitimate government. It was the USA, sadly with the support of the UK government at the time, to our eternal shame. Again, like it or not, and you won’t like it, Putin is a political colossus in comparison with the current crop of Western political leaders. He pisses all over us.

3 Likes

Thats waffle, regardless of lease this is about permanence and Putins legacy to Russia, Putin is a political colossus ha ha, what shite. Russia doesn’t give money to its friends it gives incredibly cheap fuel to yes men ie Germany and Greece and many more.
This is solely about a warm water port nothing more.

Donbass region?
Georgia?
Crimea?

So if they protecting their own interests can’t we? Are you biased, a friend homophobic nations like Russia or a hater of this nation?
I’m a democrat you can choose.

UN 68/262
What classy nations aligned themselves with Russia?

This is amusing.