Bye bye Mauricio

Thank Christ for that - about 3 months too late but there we go…

3 Likes

On my fourth celebration pint*

Should have happened after the Leicester game at the latest

* on my own of course. My excuse is that there’s not many Saints fans in London, N8

6 Likes

I suspect, somewhere in the Midlands, someone is finishing a vintage Bordeaux and thinking of the interesting possibilities that are about to occur down South…

2 Likes

So all three coaches gone. Someone mentioned Kelv and Jai earlier as caretakers until the end of the season. I can see that happening with Les calling the shots (football genius don’t you know).

Blind optimism is back. Hoping for a decent appointment…

2 Likes

Give over. He’d be tapping up his own players for lfc. Whole idea sucks.

3 Likes

That was me.

Only option unless we get a miracle.

The bloke from Fulham for example but he’ more likely to be a prem league manager next season staying there

2 Likes

Oh and #saintsfc just fvcks right off.

What tinpot small club makes such important announcements at 1 am in the morning.

Global audience ffs

2 Likes

Rumour

Sounded out Potter as have 2 other clubs. He wants to decide his future at end of season.

Might be why we didn’ sack the idiot earlier.

3 Likes

Who is this Potter chap (not Harry Potter of course) and what does he look like? Asking for a friend…

4 Likes

Ex player for us and a great young manager.

Your friend won’t be impressed with his looks unfortunately.

1 Like

he would be more better fit for Stoke tbh

3 Likes

Bearsy is here all week

2 Likes

yeah sry bout that one!

1 Like

With that calibre of academic attainment, he’s rightly earn the moniker “Prof” on the training ground.

1 Like

Who ever the chosen one is they’ll need big kahunas. Pearson?

Gutted that Ryan Giggs is off the market. What a managerial record he has.

Please, please, please any one but Hughes

1 Like

Graham Stephen Potter is an English former footballer who since 2011 is head coach of Swedish Allsvenskan club Östersunds FK.

Don’t think he’s your sort @tigger

@btripz Voted down for destroying @tigger s Dreams

2 Likes

As a Manager yes give him a go couldnt do worse than the Argie bloke we used to have