:pl: :burnleyfc: Burnley v Saints :saints:

Has Boufals name been mentioned?

Weā€™re all going to die anyway and football is pointless.

Baz is actually being very clever here (stick with me), he has predicted we will be relegated for the last 3 years and, being wrong each time, he has now shifted this clever ploy to predict that we will just barely stay up, meaning that by following the pattern of him being wrong every year should mean we finish comfortably top 10. Well done Bazza :clap:

2 Likes

Well technically I am with you too but I am not going to go all righteous on thisā€¦poor second half of the second half after a promising first half IMHOā€¦

Yes, some good passes

1 Like

We can still move up tomorrow

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the sort of positivity we need here!

Thank you, Mr Brightside!

Not much luck on our side. However, we were pretty turgid

1 Like

Didnā€™t see the first half but the second half looked to start well until a couple of defensive mistakes gave them chances that they finished clinically.

Wished Iā€™d see the first half because we didnā€™t seem to be playing to much of a plan in the second half. Nervous clearances and backs to the wall tackles.

Pretty much. Not sure what we were aiming to do that was going to create goals tbf

1 Like

Regimented and organised 1st half.
Shower of shit 2nd half.
Regimented and organised is fine IF you can pick out a pass - we couldnā€™t.

Did we want to? A fair bit of aimlessly running around. Adams scores early, could have been different

Next week we will beat Liverpool and you can quote me

4 Likes

Probably pretty quickly if on suicide watch in a US prison.

1 Like

#sporting/footballjingoism

sanchez

Now, this guy would be a good drinking companion. His glass is most definitely half full :+1::+1::+1:

Same as @saintbletch, his glass never gets half empty as he usually passes out before thenā€¦

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/AdamBlackmore/status/1160223554186747904?s=19

Burnley game was very much a Ralph game which he can learn from.We are good against open play but defense of defenders and midfielders we ares shit we still need learning to open them up

1 Like