:burnleyfc: Burnley v Saints :saints: (PL)

Pompey could only draw at home so drop out of automatic promotion places.

3 Likes

Fucking bompey, useless twats

The Ayatollah has already told me to cheer up, that isn’t helping

2 Likes

OK, where is @Barry-Sanchez?

What have you done with him @Lets-B-Drinking ?

1 Like

Here’s…@Barry-Sanchez

We fully deserved that. Our players are playing to the best of their ability but they in the match ain’t good enough, Burnley were fucking garbage and we couldn’t put them away, blatant pen in the first half, we’re gambling or we’ve gambled with our status, we have a shit hot manager but quite rightly why the fuck would he stay if we go down? Our cheap ass owners are to blame.

1 Like

No reading glasses and pissed.

3 Likes

Good man!

Did you get to meet Let’s Be Drinking?

No didn’t have time, went to the beer huis and then the match.

Well that really ruined my night. What the fuck was Stephens thinking of? Stupid stupid stupid. The 93rd minute for fucks sake. Two points thrown away. I watched the game in my local bar in Thailand, owned by an old friend who is a Sunderland supporter who always puts the Saints on for me. Absolutely gutted doesn’t even come close. Stephens should be tarred and feathered. I suppose a point is better than nothing, i would probably have taken it before the game, the ref, who was useless, probably did us a favour when McCarthy brought down Barnes, but nevertheless we should have got the three points. Fuck Fuck Fuck. And it had to be Crouchy didn’t it? Love him to bits but what a cunt! Grrrr.

We are where we are and its the board’s fault, I bet you my bollocks to a barn dance Ralph wanted players but was thwarted, what manager doesn’t want new additions? Surely he is simply not a hatchet man? He’s better than that far better, he’ll walk if its what I think it is ie a load of shit from the Chinese and big Kat.

Did you enjoy going to the game though?

I’ll take the barn dance if that’s OK with you Bazza.

3 Likes

Not really I froze my bollocks off, it took me 3 years to get there and back and when I got back I was so tired I couldn’t be arsed going for a beer with the guys who were there, the pub we were meeting with gives the bar in trainspotting a run for its money mind…

1 Like

Bazzbie

7 Likes

Burnley on a freezing Saturday in February isn’t top of my list tbf.

Kudos for going though.

:+1:

1 Like

It is quite like that but rougher I’d say, not my local at all but go there once in a while, years ago the bloke on the karaoke belted 2/3 other blokes as they were taking the piss, the issue is they were all about 80 and proper knocking shit out of each other with some women of the same age joining in with some real power blind siding right hooks.

…so you threw your pint over your shoulder and joined in the stramash?

Windmills galore.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/MatthewLeGod/status/1091966217882165248

3 Likes