Edit : Moved @Barry-Sanchez’s thread to the match day thread, makes more sense to be in here otherwise we’ll get lots of double posts come match day
- Oh Crouchy, Coruchy, Crouchy you used to ba a Skate but you’re alright now! Until he scores the winner that is!!
- A psycologically and physically stronger put on a pressing masterclass, resulting in a comfortable (2+ goals) victory
- Dyche puts up a dyke and allows the majority of posession, catch on the hop and win by the odd goal
- Dyche has a epithany and puts out a marauding team, spearheaded by the player who has scored the most headed goals in Premiership history. A ragged defence can’t cope and capitualte weakly and pathetically. @Barry-sanchez goes apoplectic in the stands and has to be defused by a sanguine Duncan
- Bore draw, can’t break down a resolute defence
- Score draw
- have all the posession but few chances, JW-P shows his new character by scoring in the 85th minute.