:burnleyfc: Burnley v Saints :saints: (PL)

Fucking grumpy now

2 Likes

only now? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Time for an early drink…

1 Like

Ffs

I blame Bazza

1 Like

Oh well, time to watch the English egg chasers get humped by their Irish couterparts.

The Dragon Slayers v the Snake Scarers.

Ridiculous… Feels like a loss now

3 Likes

:weary:

Zaha hadn’t scored in about 45 games… did against us.

Burnley never had a penalty… get one against us.

MASSIVE game against Cardiff next week now. Must win in my opinion.

3 Likes

To be fair under Hughes a draw would have been as good as a win.

Well done @Won-Ton, no seriously, well done

1 Like

I wonder which Bournemouth will turn up this afternoon. Be good if they could do us a favour and beat Cardiff.

Fair result but that fucking hurt.

I could make a case for Crouch not evening being the pitch for the elbow into Stephens’ head 5.mins earlier.

Then he was all over Stephens for the pen but not sure what Stephens was doing with his arm

Special un-praise goes to Shane Long who had the chance to hold the ball up twice as we went into added time and both times he let them have the ball and counter.

As they had a nailed on pen turned down I guess it’s only fair that they got one in the end.

3 Likes

I’ll be at SMS.
Haven’t seen us win since Arnhem away…

As will I. Should be nice and tense. :grimacing:

As will I, so don’t expect a win…

In which case would it be okay to suggest you stay at home?

3 Likes

BTW, chatting with @Rust-Cohle during the game about this, but how white are Burnley?

I know that Dyche likes English players, and I’m sure it’s not conscious, but how do you assemble such a white squad?

2 Likes

Harsh @tigger er, very, very harsh.

I’m going to go upstairs and cry now…then I’ll concede that you are probably correct

1 Like

He’s a ginger, he likes albinos around him so he looks a bit less freakish himself.

1 Like

My expert analysis that they are shit but playing better at the moment, and we are shit but playing better at the moment has paid off!

2 Likes

Cardiff 1 up after 5 minutes.