:burnleyfc: Burnley v Saints :saints: (PL)

Or a failure of Wilson, Ralf won’t buy the players.

That’s not what you said. You claimed he was taking £20m out. On what evidence do you make this claim?
It might happen, but i’d wait until the books are available and @Polski_Filip or @CB-Saint have had a look, at how the money is being played.

They seemed to have certain players they were after and haven’t just bought anyone when their targeted players were obviously unavailable(at the moment), so i think not.
Then again, i’m an optimist concerning the club(nothing else admittedly) and you’re a pessimist.

So they failed.

If i was a pessimist, that’s how i would look at it.
I’m not, so i see patience, waiting for the 100% correct fit. You know, like we have a direction and belief again(even yourself the other night).
Is this not better than the panicked waste of money under MP?

Misquoted somehow see back a few answers for edited reply.

Poll added to the OP, have at it sotonians.

1 Like

I guess I’m a pessimist but it doesn’t make me wrong, we’re weaker and we failed to sign. Reality.

Why are we weaker?? Who did we get rid of that would have made the squad strionger?

The only possibility I can think of is Gabbiadini!!

3 Likes

So we’re weaker then?

No, Gabbi wasn’t featuring, and when he did he didn’t really add a lot.

By offloading Hoedt for a while I reckon we’re :star::star::star: rating now instead of :star::star: rating. My rating scale is out of 5 stars but you can make it out of 10 if it makes you happy :lou_wink_2:

Also results over the last 2 months show that we are a stronger team under better leadership and organisation, Ralph is getting more out of players than recent managers. There is more than one way to make a squad stronger, it isn’t just about spunking the cash.

6 Likes

Lawrenson back on form predicting a 2-0 win for Burnley, part of his rationale is that Burnley are unbeaten in the Prem in 2019…

For balance at home always SA to give Ings more support.
Away, JWP.
Now the question becomes who out of PEH, JWP & Oriel to leave out at home.
Over to you.
OR
keep JWP at right wing back wwith Valery on the bench…

Difficult to argue with that after Wednesday’s game. I’m glad we have a decent manager to make the difficult decisions.

1 Like

Sam Gallagher not in squad.

Maybe how the opposition play, rather than home or away. But it’s a better problem to worry about, than we have been forced to deal with.
Personally Armstrong and Højbjerg are starters, so i would fit others around them depending on who we play.

2 Likes

Really

Would never have guessed

:lou_wink:

Uh oh, @gavstar has us having a boring Saturday afternoon