:burnleyfc: Burnley v Saints :saints: (PL)

x43 from Chorlton Street in Manchester is the only way, I was going to drive but that thought and no ale totally put me off going if I’ll be honest.

2 Likes

I’m getting a taxi back part of the way I think as well.

Super … @SimplySaint and my lardy self will be in town for Cardiff too. Looking forward to a few beers beforehand. CD

1 Like

I did TRY to spoil you lot by inviting Mrs D_P but 1) Think some of you may not cope with meeting her in person and 2) Football? You don’t have time to go to ^&^%&* football…

:wink:

And plenty more, probably

https://twitter.com/DuncanHolley/status/1090894937967808512?s=19

There a reason @Coxford_lou doesn’t interact with us any more.

Be warned

She supports Burnley?

2 Likes

You’ve had wayyyy too many baby carrots

2 Likes

No negative things can be placed on this site, re education camps with classes taken by SOS and Goat immediately, the Politburo and the information and propaganda department have been told of this infraction.
A flight to the east awaits.

Ffs Baz - discuss football / vaguely related bants here- not your usual anti Ruski stuff. Are you on commission or something?

Just lightening the mood in light of our shit transfer window.

1 Like

There will be no flights. Forced march.

6 Likes

Some of us were wise enough to have already flown East to avoid the March.

2 Likes

The guardians football commentary must be written by Barry.
Not even a single mention of the word Southampton(let alone team news) in the write up for our up coming game, but lots of slavish praise for an over the hill player, that wasn’t all that in his prime.

1. Crouch can bring Burnley goals from the bench
    Following a midweek post-match interview in which he insisted “tonight is not about” complaining about various injustices visited upon his team while making sure to list each of those injustices – an offside, a soft penalty and a “mystery five minutes” of added time – in turn, Sean Dyche belittled a journalist for asking him about rumours Sam Vokes was about to leave Burnley. An apology may be due as the striker promptly moved to Stoke City in exchange for the 38-year-old Peter Crouch and cash, but Dyche is to be commended for welcoming the universally popular forward back to the big time for his top-flight swansong. The scorer of the most headed goals in Premier League history, Crouch looks likely to extend his record of 152 substitute appearances now that he is in his dotage. Having scored for each of the six clubs he has represented in the Premier League (only Craig Bellamy has scored for more), his arrival should guarantee at least one goal to go with the two he has already bagged for the Potters this season.

Unlike the last shit January widow when we actually spent/wasted money we could have better used last summer.

So who starts @Polski_Filip , JWP or SA? :lou_wink:

1 Like

Our you saying our squad is stronger then before the window?

[quote=“Barry-Sanchez, post:56, topic:4225, full:true”]
Our you saying our squad is stronger then before the window?
Lighter on bodies, stronger for the trust Ralph places in those who remain to do the job for us. Motivational psychology.[/quote]

Haha…If you don’t understand the concept of “motivational psychology” we’ll just have to leave it there. I’m not here to school you…I know it would do no good.

1 Like

So we’re weaker and you’d rather not admit it, I though Ralf said we were getting someone in a few weeks ago, poor planning by us?
Either way its been a poor window when you consider what is at stake, at least Gao got £20 Million.

He said, if we can get the right player, we would, but only if it was 100% the correct deal. If not we wait until the summer.

Did he though. There will be accounts showing this. Can you provide any links?

1 Like

Well the club is wealthier and in turn our owner will be better off, hopefully now can pay the correct taxes…