:pl: :brightonfc: Brighton and Hove Albion v Saints :saints:

Cant believe Friend is still stealing a living.

Look closer to home at half our wank squad.

Are you saying half of our squad is wank, or our whole squad is wank but only look at half of them?

2 Likes

No it’s only YOUR wank squad. Don’t bother to answer…I have better things to do.

Poll added to the OP

Let’s all be honest, go through that squad and genuinely say over 50% premiership quality without being wilfully ignorant, blindly hopeful, lying, biased or having the old #sportingjingoism.
Go on have a bash and I’ll know you’ll agree even though you won’t say it.

You may be right, you may be wrong but one things for sure Baz, “trying to extinguish another’s light does not make yours shine any brighter”

6 Likes

Fuck me … that’s a bit deep for a match build up thread Confucius :owl:

1 Like

Maybe but it isn’t too early in the Bazz posting career innit :wink:

We’re the last “thing to look out for” in the Guardian’s “things to look our for”. Here is what they have to say.

Last weekend Jürgen Klopp said what almost every Southampton supporter has long thought. “What a team Southampton would have if all of those players had had stayed here,” he said, referencing Sadio Mané, Virgil van Dijk and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, with Dejan Lovren and Adam Lallana also swapping the south coast for Merseyside in years gone by. After two games Ralph Hasenhüttl’s side have zero points but it is not all doom and gloom for a team packed with more young talent determined to make their mark. Yan Valery, the 20-year-old full-back, particularly impressed against Liverpool, while striker Che Adams and captain Pierre-Emile Højbjerg have also shown glimpses of quality. Along with Angus Gunn and summer signing Moussa Djenepo, there are reasons to be cheerful, with this vibrant side more than capable picking up their first win at Brighton, who have started well under Graham Potter. BF

3 Likes

Lawro has us down for win ¯\(ツ)/¯

Brighton had a great win at Watford but they were quite edgy at home to West Ham. Southampton are a better team than their results are showing and I really like the way their manager Ralph Hasenhuttl approaches games.

I saw Graham Potter’s Swansea team play quite a few times last season and they were really good on the ball but it’s also about scoring goals. Brighton could struggle to do that against Southampton so I think the Saints will go there and win.

Lawro’s prediction: 0-2

Stefan’s prediction: 2-0

And Lawro is ex-Brighton. Wow.

Two weeks ago we were going to beat Liverpool, remember? :angry:

1 Like

Oh dear.
The Dubai Saints massive are a man down @barasti today.
He’s on a Stag do.
With Dr Barry Gale…
What could possibly go wrong?

New guy starts at the back :crossed_fingers:t3: But no recognised left back. JWP going right and Valery left?

https://twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/status/1165247391060156416?s=20

https://twitter.com/AdamBlackmore/status/1165248984572731392?s=20

You don’t know what you’re…

Oh, hold on, it’s Hutch.

Brilliant tactics!

I hope.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/adamleitchsport/status/1165249982296928256?s=20

1 Like

Right, just ridden from Eastleigh to Petersfield and am sat in a Wetherspoons having missed my train home to watch the match with @Rust-Cohle.

Will hopefully be home for the second half. So please provide updates!