:brexit: Brexit - The Ramifications

So I’ll apologise when they’re operational, until then its something imposed solely on the North as they don’t count.

Well I’m off to The Caribbean for two weeks. :lou_lol:

I’ll leave you lads to sort it out while I’m gone.

2 Likes

Shirley actually, although some may say parts of it are behind the times.

So it seems to me that questioning the leadership and the course the leadership is taking is something that cannot happen in the Labour Party of today, something that Mr Corbyn was very keen on during his previous years as an MP. How democratic!

Don’t like what the leader says? Then fuck off, we never liked you and you were never welcome!! Brilliant. Certainly bodes well for term in office.

Raabs gone. First of many hopefully.

He wasn’t the first. Northern Ireland minister went as well.

There’s a difference between not liking what the leader says and a vile campaign of fabricated racism and antisemitism waged against him.

1 Like

Dominic Raab has resigned as Brexit Secretary.

It’s costing him £3.5m in severance, and he’ll still be bound by UK Government rules.

1 Like

Cheers, missed that one.
Esther McVey as well now.
That’s a cunt no one will miss.

2 Likes

So, a quick question here for you @pap, and no malice intended, just an interesting question I think.

If we have a General Election, and Corbyn campaigns based on a second vote - what would you do? Is your commitment more to Brexit or Corbyn? Genuinely interested as it’s a bloody hard choice I would have thought.

There is also the question over the deal.

As we have always known, we are fitting into a framework- there is no special deal that can be done. So, I guess this means hard Brexit, whoevers in charge.

Let’s deal with it if and when if comes up. I’m already on record as stating that a General Election is a perfectly appropriate way to deal with major consitutional change, such as a second vote.

My commitment isn’t to either of them. Both offer significant advantages to the British public. I don’t think it a choice we’ll need to make.

1 Like

Isn’t the proposal something he was working on? Has he resigned over something he was a part of? If not, what has he been doing for the last few months?

They locked him in a dark room and made him watch every episode of Coast.
It didn’t help, unfortunately :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

He certainly didn’t take any notice of the programme that covered Dover.

1 Like

It was a gag mate, I should really have posted it on the joke thread. Let’s face it, he comes out of it looking like a prize cunt.

3 Likes

The art of taking the piss has nose dived since the internet and fake news :lou_angry:

At least the average IQ of the cabinet has risen with the resignations of Raab and McVey.

6 Likes

You could throw a dead squirrel in the cabinet and raise the average IQ.

5 Likes

If you threw a dead squid in the cabinet not only would you raise the IQ average but likely reduce the slime average too.

3 Likes

I can’t think of any more animals with ‘I’ and ‘Q’ in their names.