:brexit: Brexit - The Ramifications

The three blokes are clueless wankers.

They went to Southampton to talk about the impact of leaving the EU to the car industry and its supply chain.

… In a city where the EU loaned money to a multinational to help it move one of the city’s biggest firms out of Europe.

I’m glad Jason J Hunter was crying tears. I’m just disappointed that he wasn’t pissing blood.

It isn’t. It really isn’t.

1 Like

TBF, we don’t know yet…

1 Like

What so you reckon it could be as bad as terminal cancer??

Maybe you should ask someone with terminal cancer if they had a choice, would they choose the cancer over brexit.

Just a quick poll for everyone, if the choice was Chequers or Remain, which would you go for? I understand it’s hypothetical, but I’d like to know.

Obviously, for me, it would be Remain.

1 Like

I think they’re talking about the possible result of Brexit to the Economy. He’s not saying that Brexit is worse than terminal cancer.

To be fair he didnt say it was worse

He said that it was as bad.

p.s. it isn’t

TBF, I’m not happy with that phrase.

1 Like

Chequers is dead.

Also, I reckon if you give up the Quisling practice, you’ll have time to learn how to use polls.

May is supposed to be making a speech on the subject right now. Glorious tweet, btw.

https://twitter.com/TomLarkinSky/status/1043117669002752000

1 Like

Here we go.

Criticising the EU over the Norn thing.

Actually not a ‘bad’ speech so far, I think she’s been practising.

I liked the bit at the end, where she walked off. I just hope she doesn’t stop, ever😊

I was hoping she’d do a mic drop.

1 Like

But he said EU leaders had agreed that the proposals needed to be redrawn: “The suggested framework for economic co-operation will not work, not least because it is undermining the single market.”

He followed it up by posting a photograph on Instagram of he and Mrs May looking at cakes with the caption: “A piece of cake, perhaps? Sorry, no cherries.”

The EU has argued that the UK cannot “cherry-pick” elements from its rulebook.

Yet however other countries can and do :man_shrugging:

Of course. Shoulda seen that coming. Lunch with Mum at one of those chains.
It was only 25% full. 1 hour 40 mins for a rock hard steak and salad. Unwashed beer pipes.
Yep, all the staff are now locals.

1 Like
1 Like

I watched May’s speech as it was broadcast. It’s a shame that she didn’t make it two years ago when she took office. Some of the things she said, such as a near guarantee to respect the residence of existing EU citizens, chimed with me completely.

On the surface, it’s difficult to argue with her twin aims of keeping the Union together, although it’d sound less distasteful on a deeper level if the DUP weren’t keeping her in power.

Like I said, it’s a real shame she didn’t set this stall out in 2016.

2 Likes

I’d like to thank Theresa for tanking the pound and making my beer tonight cheaper