:brexit: Brexit - The Ramifications

Sorry, chief.

People not understanding things you write is your problem. People not understanding how those synapses fire or misfire so that you arrive at your conclusion is your problem. Your inability to convince folk is your problem, just as your inability to recoqnise that people voted against your proposals is your problem.

Alexander Hamilton once said “If you stand for nothing, you’ll fall for anything”. That was where you were pre-poll. Today, with all the shit on the floor of your own creation, it’s entirely unsurprising that you’re having difficult walking upright in this thread.

Oh dear… this is funny. I like the fact you assume that nobody understands me or my POV when its just you… because despite having two ears and only one gob, the two seem so often redundant…

But that is your arrogance, and there is fuck all I can do about that. Your repostes are rather limited to trying to convince others that because you don’t ‘get it’ no one else does - a silly futile attempt to try and undermine the argument by assuming no one understands it - its so fucking frequent, its like you are trying to create and urban myth… repeat the same shit a 100 times and it must be true? Lols

Your problem is that you probably think I am typing away furiously angry at you… when to be honest I a pissing myself. The sad thing is you don’t realise you are the perfect pawn in the whole debate, having been played beautifully by the very cunts you despise… you have done so much work for them they will be laughing even louder when they cash in…

Anyway, its Sunday and I have to go do loads of middle class moderately affluent mofo type things, like the washing up and DIY

Let’s hope you do a better job of cleaning up your jism than you have here.

:rofl::rofl: Like I said, pissing myself

Thou:-

• Doth protest too much
  • Have probably been arrested for indecent exposure and claimed "officer, I was just pissing myself.
  • Have probably been booked in the nick with stodgy stains on your trousers.

You two aren’t saying anything.
Talk about who caused “shit life syndrome”.
It’s Will Hutton @pap so you’ll know from the off which side he’s on.

The bad news is we’re dying early in Britain – and it’s all down to ‘shit-life syndrome’

Thought this might dilute some of the wank we’ve seen spurted onto the site.

It lost credibility after 20 seconds… when it tried to suggest it was a simple black or white debate between the market and society… and linked the cuntish behaviour of the Cameron and his Bullingdon buddies with support for the EU… a nice piece of populist propaganda, leaving the gullible to make the association that only cunts like that must be pro EU… let me think , thats just like saying Brexit is supported by the BNP, Britain First, UKIP and all these other bigoted twats… so if the cap fits? If only everything was so joyously simple hey…

Its a perspective piece pap, and a piece of propaganda like all expressed POV on the subject. It is not gospel and if you cant see it for what it is, then you have simply made my case for me…

I will watch the rest when I have more time, but if it continues in the same vein, I doubt I will have the stomach for it…

Now we have ‘wank’ and spurt’ together… surely your best ‘gag’ yet. All we need now to complete this is for you to post a big picture of a cock and hairy balls complete with requisite ‘spunk’ globules drawn in chalk on a school blackboard and it will sit perfectly with your politics of a 14 year old

Thanks, @Map-Of-Tasmania for confirming what many already knew. You put little to no thought or effort into anything, and you only last 20 seconds.

Not a bad Sunday afternoon’s work.

You going to keep swinging, big man?

1 Like

Thanks @pap for illustrating my point better than I could myself… Please though do let me know who the ‘many’ are… so far with others on this topic, I have a good exchange of views, its only you that seems to struggle… I guess ‘I will view the rest later when I have more time’ is obviously a foreign language to you, or you are just too poorly educated to read… but then again if you don’t see anything to critique in that video, it says much more about you and your piss-poor ability at analysis than anything I ever could.

You are free to say anything you like, sir.

Others, including myself, have the option to take you seriously or not.

I’m in the “no” camp, right now.

Can’t you two PM this shit? It’s repetitive and tedious.

5 Likes

There you go again… who are these ‘others’? And why did you not feel comfortable commenting on the obvious bias and failings of that video? Why did you not acknowledge that I clearly stated I would watch the rest later, instead of launching into another ever so droll ‘dig’ at lasting 20 seconds and no thought into anything?

If you believe everything you see and read without criticism because it merely illustrates my point about your lack of reasoning skills even further… or is just a lack of will? A fear that you might learn something that challenges your so preciously held ideology?

Here is a more philosophical question for you, and I am genuinely interested in your perspective on this…

You have stated that ‘many’ prefer the risk of a recession to a situation where decisions are made in unelected Eurocrats in Brussels’ - that is a your POV which you are fully entitled to… however, lets use some language you may better understand. A wise ‘vulcan’ once said that the ‘needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few’ - lets assume your personal belief and ideology is the personal need of the ‘few’ eg you. and the many are the poorest and most vulnerable in society. Lets ASSUME for one moment that post brexit we do indeed hit a fucking big recession… how many more unemployed, and how many more kids need to be below the poverty line BEFORE you might agree that Brexit was a shit idea? Is there a risk threshold you have, or is it simply a battle of wills, where you happily put your own ideology ahead of what is best for people come what may?

There’s also a beef thread

It is an I am sorry for my part in it… but when I was exchanging opinion with DP, there is an inevitable response, that usually includes some insult and yes I know, I should know better and let it lie… but we are all human so to speak.

I so I have moved on to a genuine question

I’m genuinely thinking of asking Turkish back. Keep him busy, like.

As it goes I am not a fan of these encounters. I would prefer it if Map de-personalised, but at the same time, he implicitly and quite unwittingly ticks all the boxes he’s trying to stuff me into.

Maybe a Turkish loan is the way to go, just as it was when the EU shipped all them jobs out of Southampton, and out of Europe.

@pap, @Map-Of-Tasmania, if all you’re doing is ripping into each other then as others have said this should move to the beef thread.

If you’re making a point about the ramifications of Brexit and feel the need to rip into each other (I wish you wouldn’t) then fair enough but it will just turn people off debating with you and give the illusion that you have, somehow, both lost the argument.

Let’s see if we can debate the ramifications, and just the ramifications please?

4 Likes

Oh dear… ticking boxes, Turkish to fight your 'battles? Really. I have asked you to respond to several fair questions and you have not answered any on this thread? fair enough your choice, but why respond at all? You seem to feel its perfectly acceptable to simply respond by trying to convince everyone else that because you don’t agree, no one should, because you cant understand, no one can…

Just in the last few posts:

Stated ‘others’ and many don’t understand my POV, when the evidence suggest otherwise

Ignored clear statements of intent to complete viewing the video and claimed I lack ability to put thought into something

When asked a genuine questions about the bias in that video, you just ignore it…

When asked a genuine question about your statement of risk of recession - you ignore it

You are perfectly entitled to ignore it all, but you chose to fire another few shots

I am genuinely of the belief its just a big trolling wind attempt for you… you don’t need to get Turkish back Pap, you are trying to act like he did all by yourself… it was pretty poor when he did it, you are second rate at it…