:brexit: Brexit - The Ramifications

… and you seem to scream at your opponents all the time … problem you open your mouth and the same naive shit spews forth … again and again and again.

Not an issue if you consider your house as your home and are not using it to free up equity to buy more shiny things or consider it your pension savings.

Too many people I know consider their house as one or the other, or more worrying, both. Doesn’t help either if you paid over the odds to get on that housing ladder just because you’ve been brainwashed into believing you have to beggar yourself to the banks to live the property owning dream.

Our house is our family home. That’s it. Simple.

The only good thing is that those Estate Agent leeches seem to be having a hard time these days.

6 Likes

Classy.

I And your response was? (Mentally defective?) Get over yourself. You take time to subtly insult and then try and play the grown up when someone bites back…

You want to play the the big political intellect but fail at the first hurdle… that of being open opinion and ideas that do not sit comfortably within your staunch politic. You are like Ian Paisley - stuck in a way of thinking that is as outdated as it is irrelevent to a global reality…

I was merely pointing out the classiness of your response.

All the things I’ve said in my provocative post were true. Your quickfire treble provided near instant confirmation of that.

You should not be insulted at being incorrect. You should, as I have often been, be educated and humbled by the matter, just as I was when I made a complete tit of myself over @Barry-Sanchez.

I am certain that taking a softer tone than you have on the matter will lead to claims of being patronised. Can we skip that post please?

YYour arrogance that you are correct and all others are wrong is astounding … but then again throughout this long history you never bother to answer any questions posed to you, just contine with your comedy six form politics…

Oh and you really do need to less patronising - it leaves you so open to ridicule

To please you, and avoid the constant need to point out your obvious lack of self awareness on your patronising sneer, I am going to do what most have done by now which is ignore you on this matter … I suspect this will be a bigger annoyance than anything I or others can say…

Moving swiftly back onto adult concerns, do you agree with the report that wages are on the rise following the vote to leave?

Do you agree that the basis of those wage rises is a lack of supply where there is demand?

I have not had time or inclination to verify the report. - not even to check who published it… buys assume it’s all correct… it’s hardly surprising given the rather rapid decline in foreign workers… I will even concede that this is a clear issue of supply and demand… however the point which you have never addressed and I hold out no hope of you ever doing so is:

1. Wage rise that are sustainable and long term are less to do with supply and demand and most closely linked to productivity and growth…

2. As such if as we all want, that the lowest paid see a genuine improvement in their standards of living (and 10% when you are just above minimum wage is not going to take you off the breadline ) we need long term sustainable growth… where is that coming from post Brexit?

Seriously? There is no plan, no model and even old Jezza has not got a fucking scoob. Most analysts and economists that Gove had enough of are expecting recession and a shrinkage of our economy 10-20 years is a fair estimate- which is going fuck up those already queuing at the food banks… folks Brexiteers seem willing to sacrifice on the alter of principles… (see David Davies above)

1. You can’t be that stupid not to accept that all economies need a supply of cheaper labour - as unjust as this may be, it’s the way that economies kick start growth. But for this theory to deliver it needs a foothold in manufacturing - domestic and industrial to address the balance of trade and deliver real growth and thus sutainable wage increase… that is very top line but it’s also a very simple concept that I am sure you understand… what you seem to be very comfortable with is not having a fucking clue how we will deliver this - blind faith in Jezza and a principle of sovereignty… you want to scream at folks? Well I am just confused as to why someone who is obviously well read and educated can’t see this very simple issue…and why someone who is obviously passionate about social responsibility and compassion is ignoring this fucking big issue… I can understand fully why cunts like Gove Mogg twatBoris don’t care less, but those with a social conscience? It makes no fucking sense to be willing to take a risk of such magnitude when those most at risk are the very folks you aim to protect… this is when principles become untenable and why as folks mature politically they become less firebrand and more pragmatic…

What if we prefer the risk of recession, which we can do something about, to the risk of being politically unified with countries that turn far right, which we already are, which as voters in the EU, we can do nothing about?

You treat Remaining as if it is risk free. It is nothing of the sort. Europe is going to hell in a handbasket. The Eastern European bloc is mostly already there; witness Hungary’s xenophobic truculence.

Austria has the far right as a component of a coalition government. The AfD is the official opposition in Germany, a country where people have had no effective governmental change for over a decade. Macron’s reforms will fail and I’d back Le Pen to get more than the third of the vote she did at the last time of asking.

I am on an aircraft… so will need to be quick… but 1) the right is making a lot of noise but it will only succeed with further disunity 3) how does walking away from it prevent it… it’s ok nothing to do with us…

You are also in danger of being all bluster and fluster and creating a daily mail like headline over something that is obviously a concern but 'he’ll in a hand cart ‘’ seriously… like the Mail claiming we will be over run by migrants…

I was correct In not expecting a straight answer… just the raising of a different issue… no one has ever said The Eu is perfect or that all eurpopean countries are not without problems … but that was not the questions I asked

Just focus on the facts, @Map-Of-Tasmania.

Are any of the statements I made about the composition of those governments, or our ability to change them, untrue?

If not, quit advertising for the Daily Heil. I certainly didn’t mention them.

Did you instantly forget to do this?

2 Likes

Yeah - sorry

He can’t help himself. I just wish I’d featured more prominently in the actual EU referendum.

Nor can you!!

1 Like

That is true, but I don’t have to diminish anyone to prove my points.

You do it all the time, which is why so many people have stopped posting on this thread

2 Likes

I’m not saying I’ve never done it. You’re certainly wide of the mark when you say that I do it all the time.

I just don’t have to, and I normally only do it when someone has been the first twat.

Two points on this.

1. Recessions can become depressions. The wealthy survive and thrive in both. The poor get poorer in recessions and dehumanised in depressions. The potential of engineering the risk of a recession that has so many variable and complex moving parts is one of the major concerns I had before the referendum.

2. It’s too late to try to ward off the far right by cutting ties with the EU because they are already here. They have fermented some of the hatred that led some people to vote for Brexit. It strikes me as a pretty odd plan to vote with the far right in our country and in doing so empower them to come to the fore, in order to stop us being politically aligned with the far right of other countries. It goes without saying that I understand that you and many others voted with the far right but for completely different reasons, and that the views of the far right are abhorrent to you.

6 Likes