:brexit: Brexit - The Ramifications

interesting oped piece

The problem with picking low hanging fruit, @bathsaint , is that sooner or later, people think youā€™re a pygmy incapable of grasping anything else.

Youā€™ve certainly not managed to answer any of the substantive points raised recently.

But hey, letā€™s go for The S*n, circulation 1.4m, and pretend it is a delicious and tasty argument plucked from the highest boughs of a giant redwood.

Alternatively, you could try wearing political ā€œheelsā€

Yep, you seem to have totally misunderstood the point of the post. Hey hoā€¦

1 Like

Have I?

What _was _the point of your post?

Excellent news! Government to increase NHS spending. Unfortunately, doesnā€™t seem to be from the brexit savings but from tax increases instead.

Letā€™s take the Ā£350m we give the EU and fund the NHS instead

1 Like

Asking Britain to support the NHS by paying more tax? A Brexit dividend of Ā£600m a week within 6 years?

Does May and chums take us for fools? Thatā€™d be a yepā€¦

:lou_facepalm_2:

So Brexiteers will be happy?

Iā€™m wholeheartedly a remainer and I ainā€™t, but please donā€™t hold that against me.

Can someone clearly and without the usual bullshit explain **clearly ** to everyone how this is good and how it is actually going to work?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve kind of got used to being a thick racist now.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 5 hours.

You might want to sign this petition if you are a Brexiteer who thinks May and chums are fucking up a deal or a Remainer who believes the nation should vote to accept or reject any deal.

Iā€™ve voted

https://www.peoples-vote.uk/petition?utm_campaign=obemail_114&utm_medium=email&utm_source=in

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

As completely twattish as those accusations were, they taught me a fuckton about being an effective Labour campaigner.

To simplify, and massively vulgarise, you donā€™t get cunts over to your side of the argument if you spend your whole time calling them cunts, racist, thick, or all of the above.

4 Likes

It spreads

1 Like

Rips up is not a metaphor here.

He apparently physically ripped up a copy of the report.

There may be trouble aheadā€¦

1 Like

Maybe he thought he had the only copy.

2 Likes

Not specifically Brexit related, but saw this on FB and thought it quite a powerful indictment of the EUā€™s new policy towards migrants.

Here you go, @Cobham-Saint. Hereā€™s something I wrote for an FB group tonight. Comedy genius?