:brexit: Brexit - Deal or no deal

That is probably right

I think this whole take no deal off the table business is a mistake - most people don’t want a no deal scenario, I would rather we had one, but how can you negotiate with the EU if they know you will not walk away without a deal. Its the nuclear option, you wouldn’t use it but want the enemy to think its a possibility.

1 Like

There will be no negotiating with the EU anyway. Surely that’s obvious by now? They will never give us a deal that will be passed by our Parliament. It’s either leave on WTO terms or remain.

2 Likes

No deal is by far the smartest move. Put tariffs on high end German motors, and use the £39bn for something nice at home, like homes. We’ll soon see their bollocks squeak.

What’s smart about leaving the EU with no deal, just for Fox to sign us over to America(true vassal status?). Worse in every way, for just about everyone. They’ve been preparing it for ages(i keep saying) and have now dropped everything else, for a sold to yanks, end of all protections, no EU deal.
The EU may be shit, but joining up with a sinking America is the one thing that’d make me an out and out remainder. It really is the worse possible option.
Get these idiots out of power, then there might be some sense to a no deal, but not before.

Last time I checked, no deal with the EU didn’t involve greasing ourselves up for the Americans. We’ve done a huge amount of business already without resort to trade deals or mandatory chlorinated chicken.

But this is what the people in power are planning and will do at the first chance.
If you’ve followed where Fox has been going and who he’s been meeting(bonfire of red-tape, remember), you must know what’s coming.
This lot taking us out with no deal will be disastrous for average(or worse off) people.
Do you not think they have everything ready to go?

You’d love a free trade deal with Putin/ Russia though, they’ve colluded so why can’t we with the Yanks?

Evidence of your claim?
Is it as real as the idea that a deal with America would be a good thing for the people of the UK?
There is no up side for us in a deal with America. How do you not know that?

I didn’t say there would be, you assumed I’d be in favour of it, both the US and Russia are run by arseholes who have colluded together, i want nothing to do with them.

Evidence of this collusion?
Or is it more bullshit you’ve fallen for?

Its highly probable, never had you for a trumpet.

Quote from twitter

“John Prescott to punch a MP on the hour, every hour until Brexit gets sorted”

I could sign up to that

2 Likes

Infinite Jabs Prescott.

3 Likes

It’s as highly probable as when you said the same for MH-17, Syria, Salisbury, DNC/Clinton hacks and all the others.
How many does it take until you realise you’re being treated as a fool?
Don’t forget Brexshit. That was those pesky Russians as well😂

Could boats @Barry-Sanchez and @Saint-or-sinner please re-orient their vessels to the Caspian Sea? Thank you.

(pap in responsible leadership capacity)

1 Like

Well then stop quoting your “highly probable” shit, tit for tat I say.
In this World that we live in of shadows I’d rather be in the West’s corner (not Trump or Fred) then Putins Russia.

You wouldn’t fair enough but don’t expect many to agree with you.

Some one keeps hoping that chucking a lie in, on the sligh, will eventually turn it into the truth.
Back to American vassalage. Do you think a deal with America will be better for workers rights and food standard?

Take it to the correct thread and i will show(again) the evidence and you can show your laughable ever changing stories.
Get your bellendcat out😂

I don’t think a deal with America is necessary. We’ve been trading healthily with them for decades without one.

So you don’t think Fox has spent his time with the big American health insurance companirs talking business?
It’s who’s in power that counts when it comes to decisions. Do you trust this lot?