A week tomorrow, Britain will be leaving the European Union./, on a Friday night of all times.
What will you be doing for Brexit Day?
- Panic-buying Camembert and Gitannes
- Spray-painting your passport blue
- Sitting in a chair, rocking back and forth, nursing a glass of whiskey and a vacant stare.
- Stealing a Spitfire from an aviation museum and flying over the Channel looking for Fritz.
- Sending a message to Nazi stay-behind organisation via the Austrian consulate which simply reads, “it’s all gone kaput, Mein Fuhrer”
- Face-tattooing your entire family with the Union Flag.
- A barbecue.
- A party.
- Arguing about Brexit on Sotonians.