:bournemouthfc: Bournemouth v Saints :saints: (PL)

I saw it on the blag, both poor.

Weirdly Lineker, Shearer and Murphy all disagree, as well as @Lets-B-Drinking who was at the game. I wonder who knows best?

I’d have taken a point before the game to be fair so can’t complain :+1:t2:

MASSIVE game next week though. Falls in to the ‘must win’ category I’d say.

2 Likes

Weirdly they’ve been saying the same all season and they’ll say when we’re in the relegation zone the league table never lies, pundits views of 99% are worth the grand total of fuck all.
We’re not winning games.
We’re not scoring goals.
We’re predictable.
We have no bite.
Our home record is the worst its been for generations.

Lets stick with facts not optimistic blinded hope.

After 9 games this is what is has become, just look at your timelines on your facebook, twitter etc etc to see where we were 4 years ago, 2 years ago.

And Kruegar will still spin the same codshit, the man is a charlatan and ponzi scheme advocate.

I don’t necessarily disagree but in a world where Luke Shaw, a chubby little, only recently first choice, left back, is reportedly earning £195,000 per week, £115,000 more than our highest earner; what the fuck can you do?

Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

I despise the modern game, I absolutely detest it, I really do but I am addicted to the game, chatter, opinion and the occasional excitement, its a fix in both senses of the word.

The former professional footballers and the attendee at the match were talking about yesterday’s game, as you were, not the whole season. Fail.

Yes and my point is they’ll turn that view and burn it as soon as we’re in the relegation zone, you don’t honestly believe what a pundit says do you?
They can’t agree with each other most of the time, who’s correct? The one you agree with or the reality of the situation?

The reality about your assessment of yesterday’s match is that you were wrong, which I guess is why you keep trying to change the subject.

I thought we were poor, slow, predictable and we’re in for a tough long and ultimately disappointing season if we continue.

Only listened to the game but it sounded as if we were a good unit and played well. Only negatives were we didn’t score or win.

There was a stat on the BBC today which shows that Southampton have the fifth highest number of chances created in the Premiership this season. The top four are the current top four in the league. Yet, here we are, down at the bottom on 6 points with a goal difference of - 8. Why can’t our strikers score FFS.

Think that is simple. And we have seen it.
Confidence.
With confidence comes composure. The negativity that Chazza referred to doesn’t help but despite Bazza yesterday’s result is important. We had a plan. We practiced the plan. It worked. Composure can be a lucky bounce . I believe it will come. Bazza doesn’t.

2 Likes

Bazza has put too much into his negativity to back down now…he has all his eggs in one huge skip. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

1 Like