:bournemouthfc: Bournemouth v Saints :saints: (PL)

Hoedt is a dick.

Thank fuck for Shlongs defending

Canadian 'taters praising him for the perfect tactical foul

Arrrrgh Gabbi so close

1 Like

Well thatā€™s Canadians for you

Oh ffs was that Redmond missing

Weā€™re so lacking in quality its almost fucking laughable.

3 great chances to score in the 2nd half, one in the 1st but really expected a dicking and we got a point on the road. Will take that

Sorry as Phil says, Gabbiadini

Well, we got a point

Not good enough @Barry-Sanchez so donā€™t say anything.

Did we win?

Just to jump in here before Barryā€™s negative slant makes you think we took one hellava pastingā€¦no we didnā€™t win but NOR DID WE LOSE. Whatever Barry says I repeatā€¦ WE DIDNā€™T LOSE. :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Cool. Point away from home. Is the sky falling?

2 Likes

This

https://twitter.com/crstig/status/1053692415226327042

This man is a twat. Heā€™s Barry material. Ffs.,

2 Likes

Height of aspiration, we didnā€™t lose.

Has it come to this?

Bring back League 1.

You wonā€™t watch us there either.

2 Likes

Bournemouth flying. Scoring for fun. We restricted them pretty well, had some good chances and their keeper was MOTM.

2 Likes

You held off commenting for 3 hours- must have been a good game :+1:

3 Likes

I can see from this far weā€™re a poor side collectively.

Comfort blankets donā€™t help.

You should know. You are under them instead of being at games.

Speaking as someone who was at the game and not someone sat in Scouseland practising his needlework, we were by far the better side, as the great entertainers really were a bag of shite.

Whilst the best bit of the game was following in a great looking young ladywith a short skirt and fantastic legs, I must say Wesley Hoedt was my M.O.M. Wheras, Nathan fucking Redman had his worst ever( and that has some stiff competition).

Why, the lumbering Austin tried to go round the keeper is a fucking mystery. Armstrong fell over instead of scoring and Gabbi plopped a header onto the roof of the net with Begovic stranded.

However, Iā€™ve just read that the Skate ALan Tracey clone feels they had the best chances. WTF

Great pub located between the station and the ground which we revisited afterwards. The locals there admitted they were lucky to get a point, despite what the puppet said.

3 Likes