:bournemouthfc: Bournemouth v Saints :saints: (PL)

:bournemouthfc: v :saints:

• Easy Saints win
  • Narrow Saints win
  • Easy Bournemouth win
  • Narrow Bournemouth win
  • Scoreless draw
  • Score draw

0 voters

Wow, this has turned in to quite a big game for us all of a sudden. With Newcastle, Cardiff and Fulham having very winnable games we could find ourselves back in the bottom three if we fail to take something from this one.

Bournemouth are flying though.

Then we have a six pointer against Newcastle and we are only in October.

1 Like

0- 2 Saints with them whinging that one was offside and the other should have been disallowed due to a foul earlier when Romero got the ball back of a Bompey player.

So, I would put a poll in the OP for the result but I’m too scared that I’ll upset @saintbletch by not putting in an options that meets his prima-donna criteria.

So, Saints to win 2-1

Where can I procure whatever it is that you chaps are smoking?

3 Likes

We are happy clappy and proud of it.

Why start of being miserable, when you can hope for better things and if it all goes tits up then meh we will try again next week.

4 Likes

4 - 1 to Bournemouth.

Until we get rid of Hughes, we’re just going to collapse further and further into the mire.

The pony fiddlers would love to get one over on us. And I think they will, much to my chagrin. Howe will be too clever for Hughes and I expect we’ll ship 3 goals with Big Wesley charging in aimlessly at hopeless tackles instead of sticking to Wilson like shit to a blanket.

2 Likes

Upvoted for ‘pony fiddlers’, nothing more! :joy:

Woah, hold on, I thought Bompey calls us the Pony Fiddlers?

Anyway, you guys have it all wrong, I will be neither watching nor listening nor attending this match, so you can guarantee that we will win as the @BTripz hex will not be in effect.

1 Like

they do and @steveintheforest is going to be upset about that

Just been told my apartment fibre optic & box will be uograded at 6pm local time Saturday. Need to be there and no internet during the game (4G is very iffy in my building)
So easy win for Saints then

I will be sampling 400 different rums so will not give a flying fuck.

4 Likes

It’s not that difficult Big Stupid Bob.

See the OP.

OK, I admit it’s a bit factual and dry and devoid of humour.

But so are you.

:tongue:

1 Like

FFS where’s the “Saints win by the skin of their teeth after going 4-0 up and then conceding 3 goals in the last 5 minutes…” option!!

• Saints win by the skin of their teeth after going 4-0 up and then conceding 3 goals in the last 5 minutes…
  • Bletch is Boring

0 voters

Do they? I thought i made this insult up a few years ago, when discussing Lallana and his haste to get to Merseyside. Of course, i am usually wrong, so no biggie if i am.

Looking for a stream for the weekend? Useful if you have Mobdro

Lawro Predicts a Southampton win by going for Bournemouth.:laughing:
And Shane Warne is sadly wrong.

Bournemouth v Southampton

Southampton are stuck near the bottom of the table with only one win from their first eight league games, while Bournemouth are absolutely flying.

Manchester City, Arsenal and Chelsea are the only Premier League teams to have scored more goals than the Cherries this season, and I can see why.

They are set up to attack teams and, between them, their forward players are tricky, strong, skilful and pacy - a real handful.

Lawro’s prediction: 2-1

Shane’s prediction: Ooh, a derby. Southampton to edge it. 2-3

1 Like

Hmm, just reading this when I noticed this :-

Interestingly, only Manchester City (174) and Chelsea (142) have had more shots than Southampton in the Premier League this season (116).

but then it goes on to say

But before you go recruiting Danny Ings, bear this in mind - the Saints have scored just six goals from those shots, giving them the second lowest conversion rate in the competition so far (5.2%, behind only Cardiff).

2 Likes

What’s Bazza’s predicted score? He’s been on a roll lately.