:bournemouthfc: Bournemouth v Saints :saints: (PL)

2-1 Bournemouth.win

We’re fucking shit and thats all there really is to it.

That is the general consensus of the 31 people offshore playing in my Footy pools competition.

1 Like

I can’t wait for the recycled excuses that we’ve been hearing for the last 3 years, the bellends genuinely believe themselves when saying it due to acting classes.

You have to start asking the question (which Barry has been asking for 3 years now), are the players playing for Hughes or the club or themselves?

I do not believe we on the balance of squads should be where we are at the moment but hey ho, there you go

Ouch.
Sparky stands in the shadow of Branfoot today…

https://twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/status/1053631934704701440?s=19

Stephens and Hoedt? :see_no_evil:

Luckily Telco guys just arrived to install new fibre box. Hopefully won’t get back online until after the meltdown

So are we giving up on Vestergaard? Or is he just too slow for today’s opponents? It can’t be that because he didn’t play against Chelsea either and they’ve got big lump target men. Is he worse than those two who are playing today? If so, sack Ross Wilson. Now.

I can’t believe all five centre backs have figured in the first 8 or 9 games, without injuries being a factor.

If Stephens is the answer, what the fuck is the question?

There you go @Polski_Filip, there’s my meltdown in advance so you don’t miss it later!

2 Likes

Shit.
They’ve finished already.
It gets worse, poor Eric is at Barasti & they’ve run out of Hobgoblin so no Ales available!

Jeez torn apart by pace Smith miskicks could have been 1 down already

1 Like

Having to listen in via the Adam and Dave show via the Saints website- both remarkably upbeat so far…

Redz seems to have borrowed some spring loaded Clown’s feet today can’t seem to get close to trapping a ball. But nothing dramatic happening at moment.Except the Arabic Commentary Lewis Cock. Stephen Cock. Seems he thinks Bompey are a load of

This really is about as exciting as one of my golf stories

Sorry, I dropped off there

:lou_wink:

Austin you fucknut.

Ooh Chazza nearly scythes through the middle

Stephens gets his falling asleep moment in early as well to almost gift King a goal

Well, we’re not losing - so far.

Shit asleep with only a minute of 2nd half gone nearly let in a soft header