šŸ» šŸŗ :bournemouthfc: Born, mouth ready for beer!

So not Bletch but SO5ā€¦

OK the MoT handsomeness rating is as follows:

1. Bucksfizz has made my mind up - Wow, like a one man testosterone factory, heā€™s lush

Then a big gap to the others, although Folwlyydd and Postcode are at least trying with their hair, the lonely Goatherd and SlowGin need some work

Sort it out Sotonians, we should be premier league in the handsomeness stakes, but BucksCheryl aside, looks a bit L2 to me

But we are all ā€˜bubblyā€™ with ā€˜great personalitiesā€™.

1 Like

With faces that only a mother would love

:wink:

Perfect faces for careers in broadcasting.

Radio broadcasting

1 Like

Meh, couldnā€™t be bothered to start a new thread and stumbled upon this witty one so thought Iā€™d repurpose it.

Whoā€™s going to the match and wants to meet up pre/post for a few beers. Waterproof clothing suggested if in the vicinity of @saintbletch

4 Likes

I will be there. There I will be. There will I be. Be there I will. Sorry, been listening to JS Bach. With a bit of luck Iā€™ll be able to work from home (rather than Chippenham, where I am at present) and get the train rather than driving.

Unity taproom?

3 Likes

Works for me, do they do food or will I have to grab something sur le train?

Best eat en route. Last time I was there they had a pop-up Jamaican outfit serving food, but they donā€™t have their own facilities.

1 Like

May well be food on in Unity but not guaranteed.

Yeah, make sure you come on the train (ooh err) as I owe you a few beers.

If you drive, can you bring your clippers and give me grade 1?

Oh, sorry Flyd, I forgot youā€™re not actually a hairdresser, itā€™s just a hairdresserā€™s car.

As you were.

What time are people getting there?

1 Like

Iā€™m aiming to catch the 17:00 from Bournemouth, which gets in at 17:28.

So probably 18:00 ish :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Gotmyself a monster Rib Eye Steak & some Chianti to warn up after my last job today ends about 16:30: Iā€™m planning on the 19:30 bus, gets me in the Pub about 20:15 for a 21:00 kick off here.
With Mrs P_F away, an Uber home sometime before 01:00am Sunday morning with any luck.
I think itā€™s a brilliant plan, one of my best in a long time.
What could possibly go wrong?

Bloody hell Iā€™ve just passed a pint of that myselfā€¦and it had a better head on it. :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Itā€™s 2/3 of a pint - probably down to my prostate / narrowed urethra.

@BTripz has just arrived and is on stout. Heā€™s half the man he was when I last saw him - wasting away.

Another pub another @saintbletch fashion show

6 Likes

On way

Iā€™ll be watching from the pub next door to my house.

I will be with you. In spirits.

1 Like

Change of plan.

I am now going to watch the game in the house with Young Adult Unit #2.

I will be with you.

In Red Stripes.

So, weā€™ve had @Rallyboy visit us to have his hot chocolate with marshmallows and sprinkles. Now heā€™s gone weā€™ve got @ant in the houseā€¦

1 Like