Big Fat Sam - Telegraph Sting

He has gone!

See post from Wust coal half an hour ago :lou_wink_2:

2 Likes

Will evewyone stop widiculing woy. It’s cwuel.

In that case, get your mortgage on Bruce!

1 Like

How do people feel about the entrapment angle here? Tabloid means have been used to secure a broadsheet scoop. Feels a bit tawdry.

2 Likes

It does, pap.

But now that Big Sam has been sacked, it is in the public interest.

3 Likes

They couldn’t entrap the big greedy cunt if he wasn’t of dubious character.

4 Likes

Im actually surprised they’ve sacked him.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Originally posted by @pap

How do people feel about the entrapment angle here? Tabloid means have been used to secure a broadsheet scoop. Feels a bit tawdry.

It does, pap.

But now that Big Sam has been sacked, it is in the public interest.

That’s where I ultimately fall. Do we really want a bollocks like that, legitimised by his station, running around with the keys to the kingdom?

That said, can’t help feeling like it’s a more elaborate version of “hot chick sent to test suspected wayward spouse”.

Aye but as with the hot chick temptress, irrespective of the method, it does not make you any less guilty for wanting to shag her… Hecould have told them to fuck off and tow the party line, instead, he was being greedy…

Yeah, but there are gradations, even in the shagging example.

Is he going out looking for it, premeditated?

Or has some voluptuous option come looking for him?

I think the right thing has probably happened overall, but I’d feel a shitload better if it had been a clean takedown in the respected investigative journalism style.

1 Like

Chutters is right, papster.

Sorry, mate, but you’re going to need a new excuse with Mrs pap for all the prostitutes you abuse when you come down south.

“It was The Sun, love. Honest!” isn’t going to cut it.

And anyway, I thought Scousers Never Buy The Sun…

Agreed as per my post earlier.

If you were offered money for doing dodgy things would you take it?

If you were asked about the previous manager would you mock him to strangers and slag off your employers?

Would you give details of a scam you’ve been involved in?

I don’t see entrapment, I see a greedy cunt with no morals, respect, or sense.

7 Likes

Give him a job commentating. See how long it takes for him to get sacked for saying something racist.

1 Like

Good job I never put any money on BFS keeping his.

1 Like

If only. I spent ten days down south. The beer tab was enough.

Any chick action would have relied on my height, good looks and personality.

How much do you reckon I got?

1 Like

Say it aint so, Sam. Feel gutted about this.Having spent 8 hours in the car listening to Talksport and 5 as the story developed, I got to hear a lot of opinions. BFS is considered ‘old school;’ and behaved in an old school way. But I thought he was better than that. Shame on you - BFS.

BFS was a dinosaur as was arry we all knew that.

He was a Brian Rix. You all loved him & Pap rages against the dying of the light of Journalism.

But. Forget the 400k he was telling people how to break transfer rules that even the corrupt FIFA are trying to clamp down on.

Yeah but it was tawdry says Pap. No it wasnt. Bfs’s agent & financial advisor held previous meetings with these guys. THEY took it to Sam.

It is PART of a 12 month investigation into corruption in football. As Saints fans we all were shocked arry got off his court case. Pap will have made comments on those allegations but defends Sam now?

Why did arry get off? Every Joutno knows but nobody can pu lish or type it on the web but allegedly authorities made mistakes & messed up & . . Who the hell else was going to expose corruption?

Lots of Journos have been trying to find the REAL truth for some time. 8 more managers today. This is huge and LONG overdue.

As fans who give our money to these dirty crooks we should REJOICE.

We shrugged our shoulders at FIFA but they got exposed - reform is good. Sorry Pap but your posts show the problem with the West. You had corrupt expense robbing MPS and simply moved on.

This has been a very good day for Football.

Next stop Nike Oregon Project

2 Likes

Good. End of.

3 Likes