Big Fat Sam - Telegraph Sting

Originally posted by @Bucks

Good. End of.

Sounds like it is just the beginning if D_P is anything to go on and he was ITK with Barry Gale :lou_lol:

2 Likes

The press seem 50:50 on this - some comentators saying he got what he deserved and other saying that a sacking was going too far

A £400k consulting job - no problem as he said he would have to clear it with the FA - fine.

Advising on how to bypass the 3rd party ownership rules? that is the line that was crossed. How can anyone expect to remain in position if they were willing to advise on rule breaking.

If Immigration minister was advising on how to entering the country illegally everyone would screaming for their head and rightly so. There wouldn’t be this coterie of entitled journos wringling their hands saying its unfair

6 Likes

Spot on CB

How long before he is back at West Ham then ?

3 Likes

We now know that you can happily spend two decades taking bungs, but if you slag off Prince William you’ve had it.

Of the eight mentioned in the Telegraph, the saddest bit is that when the names are revealed, I bet only a couple might surprise us.

Given the chance now, I reckon we could come up with a pretty accurate list.

But we won’t!

It would be terrible to see Pap banged up and getting ‘bothered’ in his new role as the pretty one on East Wing….

Reminds me of that classic joke…small weedy guy is banged up with a huge Giant haystacks type…

Giant bloke: Well you know how its going to be… but as you is new here and I amd a gentle bloke, I will give you the choice,do you want to play mummy or daddy?

New inmate /Pap : (thinks about a few seconds and realises the advantages of playing ‘daddy’ - er …Ok… er I’ll be daddy then

Giant bloke: Good choice, now get over here a suck mummy’s cock

2 Likes

It’s also why we would have won fuck all under him… because it shows not just how naive he is but how dumbass…He would make me cringe when interviewed with his rather limited ability to express anything complex and his lack of eloquence in his delivery… but I am a senior member of the liberal elite (reverse snob class 1) so he was always going to offend my sensibilties…

4 Likes

I have been pleasantly surprised at the speed in which the FA have acted and the fact that they seem to have grown a pair. I expected Fat Sam to talk his way out of this and for the FA to wimp out. As for entrapment, as has been said, if the bent, fat old cunt hadnt had been so arrogant and, well, bent, there would have been no story and no sacking. He was targetted for a reason and the dozy twat fell for it hook,line and sinker. The only issue now is that he should have made himself unemployable but sadly he will get himself another well paid job in football and will, no doubt, go on bending the rules to suit his bank balance. It is time that the likes of Fat Sam and Redknapp are kicked out of the game for good. The FA should also make it clear that the job pays £3m a year and they expect, for that money, that any future manager will give 100% of their time to the job and not look for nice little earners on the side.

The FA screwed up in appointing this twat in the first place. The Telegraph have done us a favour. I just hope the FA make a better call second time around.

4 Likes

If he has lost his job because of his attitude to corruption and breaking regulations, surely he is unemployable?

I can’t see how anyone with integrity can give him a job.

So as Sussex says, West Ham is a good call.

5 Likes

Just saw an interview with Fat Sam where he says “Entrapment has won on this occasion.” WTF? Does he still not understand what he did, and what he has been doing for years, is wrong? Stupid, arrogant cunt.

Originally posted by @CB-Saint

Advising on how to bypass the 3rd party ownership rules? that is the line that was crossed. How can anyone expect to remain in position if they were willing to advise on rule breaking.

The stuff I read didn’t sound like a 3rd party ownership scheme to me. The scheme he outlined was giving £100k to a player’s agent, and then down the line the player’s agent gives you a percentage of his agent fees. That just sounds like investing in an agent.

As to the rest of it, the code of the bears prevents me from judging ppl for things they say in private, that I am only privy to by eavesdropping or breach of confidence. The code of the bears is v.delicate in this respect. I might have made an exception if he was planning a terrorist attack, or something, but if the worst you can get from spending two nights on the lash with Sam is him saying something embarrassing, then the whole sting operation was a Bust IMO. I wouldn’t even have printed it, if I was editor of Telegraph. I might have sold the footage to the Sun, or something like that I spose, but I wouldn’t sully my Broadsheet with Tittle Tattle.

I think he’ll be next Villa manager IMO

Derby, I reckon. Especially after Pearson allegedly laid the nut on the owner. BFS will seem like a breath of fresh air.

Anyone else notice that Bearsy has been absent for 67 days??

Coincidence or is the BK fry chef all a cover for his real job?

I had to get sotonians.com cleared by the govenor. We only get 30mins supervised internet per week, and they have to ensure there are no minors on the sites we visit.

1 Like

I am suspecting that your empathy is because Fat Sam is quite ‘bear’ like - hairy and big and popular in the Blue Oyster Club… Bearsy/ fat Sam… Fat sam/ Bearsy - the one and the same bear?

1 Like

Originally posted by @CB-Saint

If Immigration minister was advising on how to entering the country illegally everyone would screaming for their head and rightly so. There wouldn’t be this coterie of entitled journos wringling their hands saying its unfair

I’m not saying he has acted correctly but your assertion that journalists would be all over this sort of scandal in another context is not necessarily correct.

It’s not too dissimilar to the way the accountancy firms that have facilitated tax avoidance operate. Thanks to their privileged position they know how to exploit the failings in the system. It’s not right but it’s not illegal. I suspect something similar with allardyce.

Where is the concerted ongoing pressure from the papers to ensure that these people and these firms are punished. When was the last time you heard anything more about the Panama papers?

2 Likes

Don’t worry uncle bear. Just tell them that I am nearly sixteen and you are always gentle. I’m no grass anyway. Just keep the weed coming and I’ll be loyal to you :lou_is_a_flirt:

5 Likes

Oi, I already made that connection just in a more convoluted way :lou_angry:

Finding it hard that some folks feel sorry for the twat. Apparently he was only doing his mate of 30 years a favour. When I do my mate a favour I get a pint or two. Not £400k in my bin. Don’t worry Sam. You’ll get another Prem job in no time and your snout will be back in the trough soon enough.

I’ve just been to Costa and there was eight people in front of me in the queue, waiting impatiently for their coffee. Jose Mourinho was one. Alan Pardew deffo. Guess who the other six was?

1 Like