Big Fat Sam - Telegraph Sting

The FA is due to sack him, according to the Times.

Good, bye.

Hey time for that old favourite… 'Arry!!

Now there’s a man who’s squeeky clean. :lou_lol:

Surprised more is not being made out of his Roy Woy piss take… pretty shitty thing to do really. easy to dismiss as banter, but its still taking the piss out of an impediment…

Twatish dinosaur…

8 Likes

I might start watching England again, as long as they don’t replace him with anyone suggested by the sun. Will the F.A be the only governing body that could make a worse decision and give it to lying cheating crooked cunt face arrrrrry. Probably won’t be watching England anytime soon then.

1 Like

The Speech impediment thing is the least of his crimes, that makes for grim reading indeed. The corruption is just appauling.

Wish they had focussed on the bung and the ‘way to get around the rules on transfers’ as the media is far from blameless about the mockery

1 Like

Is the sun still classed as media? Maybe in the same way as the Sunday sport.

Always amazed me that there are people out there that take their political stance from what that used toilet paper tells them to think.

Sack fatty and give the job to Nige. Could work.

The christmas pudding formation is coming , I can feel it

Nigel Pearson is nearly available to take over…

Though it might be worth waiting a month for Bilic, at least he has international experience and he’s used to managing a poor side in a big stadium that has no soul.

7 Likes

I’ve had the piss ripped out of me for ambling about like a penguin & being short - both of which could be termed impediments.

1 Like

Sky news reporter claims to have a list of 7 managers who fear they have been stung by The Telegraph, just like Allardyce. 5 English and 2 ex international managers.

Think there is plenty more to come on this. There will be a few squeaky arses out there in football land.

1 Like

Lets hope Arry is one of them. The arrogant fecker. Is he working for TalkSport now? Perhaps they should get him to interview Fat Sam about the bung allegations?

1 Like

He’s been sacked.

Originally posted by @Rust-Cohle

He’s been sacked.

:lou_lol: :lou_facepalm_2:

Unfair - look at his record, not many people can compete with his win ratio.

A sad day for football, we were gonna win the next World Cup. :slight_frown:

Steve Bruce next manager. You heard it hear first.

2 Likes

As if.

That’s like a mod on a Southampton forum continually posting about Punk IPA, from Brewdog*.

*The best brewery in the world.

Lol 100% record. Stick that up your arse Capello.

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Surprised more is not being made out of his Roy Woy piss take… pretty shitty thing to do really. easy to dismiss as banter, but its still taking the piss out of an impediment…

Twatish dinosaur…

Totally, totally agwee.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Twatish dinosaur…

Totally, totally agwee.

Yep. Fat Sam is a wight wong’n.