Beards

The last time I tried a beard my 5yo nephew declared "hey look, it’s father christmas !!

Needless to say the beard was gone the next day, never to return … I’m still working thru my ‘forgiveness’ issues re my (now 10yo) nephew.

3 Likes

The first name to spring to my diseased mind was Leon Redbone. Looking like Leon Redbone would be pretty damn cool, I reckon.

I just look like a gyppo in a cravat and I’m not balding enough to need a man bun.

The first name to spring to my diseased mind was Leon Redbone. Looking like Leon Redbone would be pretty damn cool, I reckon.

Sadly that was the only day I wore that outfit…I was fuckin’ boiling…France, mid-summer. I still have the Panama and still wear it occasionally on hot days. :lou_lol:

1 Like

It’ll take a while for your sets to adjust, but it’s gone.

The grey badger bits were entirely unruly Monday morn, so I gave them a trim.

Then I realised that half my face was shallower than everything else, so gave the rest a trim.

Got in the motor, saw I had a big hairless patch through overzealous cultivation and went back into me ma’s. Went for a goatee. Wore it for a day. Did the rest in the evening.

I could potentially get to George Michael stage by the Burnley game, but I’ve just proved a mate wrong in the what age can you play stakes and I can’t guarantee I’ll need the bogs.

2 Likes

Blimey, this I must see. You’d better turn up for pre-match drinks now - can’t be letting your public down! :lou_lol: Years ago I remember a friend shaving off a pretty bushy beard - I’d never known him without it, and when I first saw him it genuinely took me a few minutes to realise who he was. Even then it was more voice and accent than appearance.

Incidentally, I went unshaven for a couple of weeks earlier this year. Once I realised that my facial hair contains a far higher proportion of grey than that on my head, I decided to go back to the clean-shaven look.

1 Like

Where will the two sparrows and the vole live now?

4 Likes

That deal with the devil didn’t include facial hair then? - You should have read the small print.

3 Likes

Grey beard is distinguished on a man. A little disturbing on a women

Here you go then chaps, donate away on this linkwith my current growth on display

3 Likes