:nostradamus: Bazza's predictions until the end of November

Reckon we could probably have done his wages (£75K per week?) but did he want to stay in London? Linking up with Ex England manager? Who knows. Never mind. Ralph chose Danso.

He played a blinder Sunday…

I’d give him a higher rating than Bednarek.

1 Like

Ralph is the manager mate. He didn’t play

1 Like

How we feeling clapper bitches?

To be honest, the simple answer is that I’m not as happy as you seem to be.

The longer answer is that the team I support, and you follow, lost 9-0 at home last night so I’m disappointed, angry, worried and am feeling a sense of shared humiliation this morning.

I still support the Saints though and will back the manager to turn this around because a) support will help and b) whining about things that can’t be easily changed won’t help.

2 Likes

Neither does supporting, our home support is mild at best and that hasn’t helped has it? A squad as weak as I can remember and fans still blindly #wemarchon wank, based on what? Blind hope and faith? Fuck that leave that for religious people.
Lets deal in what we do know, we have a squad not good enough, the Chinese have done little or nothing and said less since arriving and we’re in freefall.
Support? Support what? The team? That is a two way street, I’ll always support SFC but the players, board and owners? They’re visitors.

God you really are a miserable little man

Yes, yes I am this morning, what Saints fan wouldn’t be, I’ll never be embarrassed to be a SFC fan but I’m embarrassed those cunts wore that shirt for us last night.

I’v had him on ignore for weeks. I wholly recommend it.

Because you can’t handle the fact you’re wrong about the club, you can be positive and all#wemarchon but theres a fucking huge hole in the boat and its sinking, #enjoy.

Oh it was you, was it?

Watch, this bloke is bang on the money, is he negative? Is he fuck, he’s correct.

Still bang on the money.

I have to admit, I am glad I am not a sad cunt whose whole life and well being is dominated by football results…and needs to tell everyone (4 scotes on a web forum)!about how angry he is … passionless ‘southern’ twat me and obviously happier for it

No you’re not him thats me.

No mail - no post -
No news from any foreign coast -
No Park - no Ring - no afternoon gentility -
No company - no nobility -
No warmth, no cheerfulness, no healthful ease,
No comfortable feel in any member -
No shade, no shine, no butterflies, no bees,
No fruits, no flowers, no leaves, no birds, -
November!
By B. Sanchez

Oh yeah…same for any other month.

1 Like

Regardless we’re shit and no putting sweet smells on it shall change that, no blind faith.

That really isn’t up for discussion as the table, results and our players prove we’re shit.

The real question that should be answered is why are we shit?