šŸŒ© Bazza shouts at a cloud shaped like Chairman Gao

AND we have more points than we did last season. Iā€™m no maths whizz but it sure looks like something resembling improvement to me.

3 Likes

3rd option - everything

Another thread to mute.

Thanks for coming to my thread for thatā€¦

We can all safely ignore this.

Your track record of predictions is appaling.

See here.

You are the very opposite of someone with their finger on the pulse.

You are either the boy who cried ā€œWolf!ā€, Chicken Little or perhaps you really are Cassandra.

Is the wolf coming?

Is the sky falling in?

Or do you look like this, IRL?

5 Likes

Itā€™s close, but itā€™s not him. I have it on very good authority* that Bazā€™ private number plate is GA 04 BAZ. Itā€™s the correct car and colour combination though - quite a coincidence, that.

*I made it up.

8 Likes

Iā€™m not mocking Bazā€™s schoolgirl choice of a pink Nissan Micra convertible. What appalled me is that I spotted it in Eastleigh :open_mouth::open_mouth::face_vomiting:

Schoolboy error on my part there. Thatā€™s Bletchā€™s car.

5 Likes

I drive a Ford CMax and a Landrover when Iā€™m lucky and both have bellend on the back.

[quote=ā€œBarry-Sanchez, post:29, topic:5063ā€]
bellend on the back
[/quote]?

BE11 END?

Thatā€™s the one.

1 Like

An ā€˜interestingā€™ readā€¦

https://www.ft.com/content/599f0a1e-8910-11e9-a028-86cea8523dc2

Will paste snippets when I can.

Something strange with the FT link.

It is behind a paywall for normal browsers but on my mobile, if I swipe left from the home screen and go into the Google app and follow a link to the story, I am able to read all of the story.

Letā€™s see if this worksā€¦

You failed to include 'fuck Barry Sanchez and the negative ship he sailed in on"

Obviously Mr Gao reads sotonians.

4 Likes

Summary.

• Gao gave an interview in China.
  • We are not a pig to be fattened and sold.
  • He has no intention of spending huge sums.
  • Gao is now our father and is putting us on the right track but we (the club) need to be able to feed ourselves.
  • New shirt sponsorship doubles our previous Ā£4.8m deal.
  • On LD Sports and the fact that they arenā€™t trading yet ā€œAll companies have their own style. Asians tend to be low-key.ā€
  • We are owned by Lander Sports Investment in Hong Kong via a company registered in the British Virgin Islands that Gao says is 100% owned by him.
  • On his other businessesā€™ recent losses he says there were ā€œno problemsā€.
  • We could spend more on players this summer than we receive from transfers out and defence is the priority
  • Profits last year Ā£28.6m
  • ā€œThe clubā€™s financial situation this year is good and doesnā€™t require more investmentā€
1 Like

Iā€™m reading that as Ralph has Ā£28.6m+Ā£10m from Liverpool+whatever we get from selling, so hopefullyĀ£50-Ā£60m.
The club is going to make loads of money in China.
No one tells him what to do.
Whatā€™s not to like :blush:

1 Like

3 Likes

You look a bit dehydrated to me bletch.

3 Likes

The prick is here to sell what he can not invest, what are his aspirations with the club? Where does he want to take us?

Nowhere, the prick just wants the TV money on the cheap.

To be a father figure and open up the Chinese market to us.

Given the above, iā€™m guessing China.

2 Likes