đŸŒ© Bazza shouts at a cloud shaped like Chairman Gao

I’m not mocking Baz’s schoolgirl choice of a pink Nissan Micra convertible. What appalled me is that I spotted it in Eastleigh :open_mouth::open_mouth::face_vomiting:

Schoolboy error on my part there. That’s Bletch’s car.

5 Likes

I drive a Ford CMax and a Landrover when I’m lucky and both have bellend on the back.

[quote=“Barry-Sanchez, post:29, topic:5063”]
bellend on the back
[/quote]?

BE11 END?

That’s the one.

1 Like

An ‘interesting’ read

https://www.ft.com/content/599f0a1e-8910-11e9-a028-86cea8523dc2

Will paste snippets when I can.

Something strange with the FT link.

It is behind a paywall for normal browsers but on my mobile, if I swipe left from the home screen and go into the Google app and follow a link to the story, I am able to read all of the story.

Let’s see if this works

You failed to include 'fuck Barry Sanchez and the negative ship he sailed in on"

Obviously Mr Gao reads sotonians.

4 Likes

Summary.

• Gao gave an interview in China.
  • We are not a pig to be fattened and sold.
  • He has no intention of spending huge sums.
  • Gao is now our father and is putting us on the right track but we (the club) need to be able to feed ourselves.
  • New shirt sponsorship doubles our previous ÂŁ4.8m deal.
  • On LD Sports and the fact that they aren’t trading yet “All companies have their own style. Asians tend to be low-key.”
  • We are owned by Lander Sports Investment in Hong Kong via a company registered in the British Virgin Islands that Gao says is 100% owned by him.
  • On his other businesses’ recent losses he says there were “no problems”.
  • We could spend more on players this summer than we receive from transfers out and defence is the priority
  • Profits last year ÂŁ28.6m
  • “The club’s financial situation this year is good and doesn’t require more investment”
1 Like

I’m reading that as Ralph has £28.6m+£10m from Liverpool+whatever we get from selling, so hopefully£50-£60m.
The club is going to make loads of money in China.
No one tells him what to do.
What’s not to like :blush:

1 Like

3 Likes

You look a bit dehydrated to me bletch.

3 Likes

The prick is here to sell what he can not invest, what are his aspirations with the club? Where does he want to take us?

Nowhere, the prick just wants the TV money on the cheap.

To be a father figure and open up the Chinese market to us.

Given the above, i’m guessing China.

2 Likes

What does that mean? What market? The dog market?

Less of the racial stereotypical posting please Baz.

How can it be a racial stereotype when its a fact that the Chinese have dog markets?
What markets will he introduce us to?

So, you just chuck in a reference to something that western society largely doesn’t “get” and then ask me a question that you know I can’t answer as I’m not ITK.

If I didn’t know you are actually a normal person IRL I’d worry. :man_facepalming:

I didn’t think it was possible but you appear to be being more of a bellend than usual Bazza. Are you ok?

2 Likes

HIs great ‘white’ hope Gove has been ousted as a coke head
 he is vexed
 having said that, given the Brass neck Trump showed after ‘grab them by the pussy’, would not be surprised if the Gove now wins

1 Like