🏝 Barry Island - Home of the Whopper 🍔

How do you know? Throw in the old deflection again, you can fuck my Barry Island, it accepting of all, blacks, white, asians, gay, straight, whatever, you can fuck your backward cultural beliefs you dinosaur, off to the Middle East for you, you can choose what faith and strand, I suppose you won’t be able to read this as you’ll be hammering down the M2 to save your damsel in distress…

The hypersensitivity of the Jewish faith, or that you never, ever, dare mention it in a derogatory way.

1. The western msm prove it without doubt.
  2. You’ve proved that without doubt.
    Should Le Messier and his ilk be charged for treason, as you believe this child should?

You’re creating your own narrative, msm has appeared, now the Jewish thing, you’re a zealot. I was talking about Islam sensitivity and you throw in Jewish reactions, what does that have to do with anything other than your predictable smokescreens, best get on your way if you want to save this terrorist.
Chop chop.

Le Messier?
It’s a simple question, why are you struggling so much.

More distraction and waffle.

I thought I answered? I’ll repeat again, if guilty then he should be charged, I believe in law, not sharia law, you?

Yes, if this brainwashed child should be, then all of them(all the way up) should be held responsible, for their far worse crimes.
I look forward to you raising this issue with greater vigour than you attack a child(however obnoxious she appears).
Let’s put the real crimes/criminals front and centre.
What’s the UN definition of the most heinous war crime?

Stop the deflection in an attempt to gain the moral high ground, just stop its pathetic.

Deflection is your game Barry.
It comes after your projection and gaslighting.
When you have no argument.
No need to gain the moral high ground here. Only the backward couldn’t see it, many years ago. The trail is long and bloody.

Its not an argument its a statement.

She was and is a traitor and should be prosecuted, I have faith in the justice system, you have faith elsewhere.

You have faith in our justice system to bring Le Messier and all the others to justice, or just crow about the dumb choices of an abused child?
No need to answer.

More deflection, we’re discussing that girl, I’ve already given my opinion on the other.

More beautiful Barry bullshit. Scroll back up and see who took it off track.

Being a member of or facilitating a banned organisation, I’ve already said this, she has incriminated herself by saying she doesn’t regret it, you’re right maybe her family are liable.
Her child should not be hers anymore until she is de radicalised as you say she is brainwashed, but she is still a criminal.
Being brainwashed doesn’t absolve you of crimes against humanity.

Meh, Cynically I see this a a convenient divisive story to deflect from Brexshit

I am wearing my tinfoil hat so I’m safe.

Bazza was right all along. Who knew.

Well Barry did, 3rd person and all.

she is an adult not a child

She was a child when she was groomed to go. She was a child until she was 18. We have a criminal system that has an age of resposibilty at 10 years.
More should have been done then to safeguard her when she was here in the UK.
She probably is desensitised to what she has seen. That’s quite usual. We have no idea of her home life but for others who witness abuse in the home it can go two ways. One it’s normal and using violence is fine. The other is to not use violence. Maybe the trauma of losing her children has had an impacy too.
From a brief review of twitter it would seem most don’t want her to return. She hasn’t (yet) been made stateless so I suppose she can come back and be dealt with by the authorities. Not sure what would happen to baby once born. She would be monitored a huge amount if out in the community.
It will be interesting to see what happens.

1 Like

What if I were to say the intelligence services would love her to return so they can monitor the community even more?

What is the problem here?
ISIS were fighting to overthrow the legitimate government of Syria. The UK were fighting to overthrow the legitimate government of Syria. We were on the same side, with common aims. An inconvenient truth maybe, but a truth nonetheless. Oh what a tangled web we weave- - - - - .

2 Likes