Badge announcements (was One-Off badges)

Thats the first time I have ever broken double figures, never in my wildest dreams have I got so close to the summit and have it whipped away by a narcissist owner. :lou_sunglasses:

Nobody has explained why Umbraco?

Is it a Chianti style plonk from Umbria or some footie shirt with a built in bra for large chested ladies to park their rack?

1 Like

umbraco

Originally posted by @pap

I think sir will find that I am very even handed when banging out the gongs,

Haha, I know you are mate, hence all the smiley winky things. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Originally posted by pap

although I must admit that I had not given any consideration for your bespoke, individual badge.

I think Massive Conspiracy Theorist would be ideal, if only because I know you don’t like the term and it’ll vex ya.

Yeah, I’d take that as a bit of a slight to be honest, as you well understand, that I do not deal in “theories” that I do not back up with facts.

The term “Conspiracy Theorist” is designed to be an affront against honest people who seek simply to discover and reveal truth when they find it. If I was here banging on about fucking illuminati lizards and aliens and other general raging Alex Jones kind of bile or Ike lunacies, I’d likely take that “label” with better grace. :lou_wink_2:

But I am not.

Originally posted by pap

The question is whether sir is enough of a points whore to take on such a burden for a measly 20 points.

But but but…

It’ll take you over the edge this week. Shall I get crafting? :lou_sunglasses:

Lol, no thanks mate, save your time.

If you come up with something that you feel represents my actual contributions here, then fair enough, go for it; but otherwise, no, I’m definitely not a points whore that would sell my Sotonians Soul for such an offensive badge.

1 Like

Umbraco, I believe, are the purveyors of the software upon which this monument to Pap’s self-indulgence is built.

1 Like

Points whore would be a better badge

Umbraco

PS Even with a bespoke badge Jack you aren’t going to make the playoffs. Top tip for climbing the table - be surprisingly awesome at writing limericks. Got me a crap ton this week. Apart from my best one which nobody understood - pearls before swine and all that.

2 Likes

That they are. I’m just about to embark on a new project that’s built upon Umbraco.

Dafuq is this Umbraco nonsense about?

1 Like

Nice KRG - you get the badge and the point and still retain your integrity and cool.

Bravo

2 Likes

I’m using that in a future advert.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Sussexsaint

PS Even with a bespoke badge Jack you aren’t going to make the playoffs.

Never under-estimate the sheer tenacity and table-climbing ability of the Schittster. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I also fixed the Free Agent 2016 badge, which JS ought to get the next time he posts.

Do you mean the -

Winter Window 2016 signing

Joined Sotonians during the 2016 January Transfer Window.

Awards 50 points

badge? If not, I still have not got one called " Free Agent 2016".

Originally posted by @Jack-Schitt

I also fixed the Free Agent 2016 badge, which JS ought to get the next time he posts.

Do you mean the -

Winter Window 2016 signing

Joined Sotonians during the 2016 January Transfer Window.

Awards 50 points

badge? If not, I still have not got one called " Free Agent 2016".

Yeah., I checked that afterwards. You joined just before the end of the Winter Window. People only get one transfer window related type badge.

So you’re good. My mistake for saying that you should get the **Free Agent 2016 ** badge.

I wonder if he remembers, that, after 8 pints on Sunday night pap agreed to replace Umbraco with Brewdog (The best brewery in the world!).

Brewdog

2 Likes

Is Brewdog a good beer or not?

I don’t think pap would lower himself to promoting Brewdog (The best brewery in the world!) .

1 Like

Originally posted by @PhilippineSaint

I had a taste of Bletch’s Brewdog on Sunday night (not a euphimism), my impression was definitely a home brew beer with a hint of lemons. It had that slightly fizzy taste of homebrew too.

Not an altogether pleasent experience if I’m totally honest and one I won’t be hurrying to repeat.

1 Like

Originally posted by @BTripz

Originally posted by @PhilippineSaint

I had a taste of Bletch’s Brewdog on Sunday night (not a euphimism), my impression was definitely a home brew beer with a hint of lemons. It had that slughtly fizzy taste of homebrew too.

Not an altogether pleasent experience if I’m totally honest and one I won’t be hurrying to repeat.

To give me some perspective BTriptz what would be your normal tipple then?

1 Like