Badge announcements (was One-Off badges)

Is that the “Rusty Starfish” Logo?

A decent real ale

2 Likes

This little dwarf has been deep in the bowels of Badge Mountain, crafting out the requisite amount of Badgium with my bare hands to fashion some long overdue accolades. It’s a very rare mineral. We control the world’s supply. See bletch for franchising opportunities.

First up, we’ve got Mr Lover Lover , 100 points to anyone that has upvoted 1000 times or more. As a lover, not a fighter (ahem, cough, splutter) I am of course a recipient.

One gong I’m not in line for is Second Legion. This is for the next 100 people that post that are not Founding Centurions. We will possibly be picking a Second Legion Commander at some point in the future.

Finally, an unprecedented personal badge for Jack Schitt. Whether you agree with his ITK knowledge or not, I don’t think we’ve had a single poster profoundly change the site so much so quickly. He gets The Schitt Hits The Fans , worth a whopping 250 points.

As ever, if you have any requests or recommendations, send them along and I’ll venture back into Badge Mountain.

2 Likes

I think I deserve another badge “The not posting about a Golf Tournament” badge for this current weekend :wink:

That would negate Name Dropper, Phil.

We can’t have that.

Makes a change from the fans hitting the Schitt! :lou_wink:

5 Likes

Could we have a Sanctimonious Twat badge, given monthly to the member with the most number of down votes per calendar month. The badge would also carry -100 points.

Good idea. Will balance out pap handing himself a hundred points every now and then.

2 Likes

Meh. You’re just upset that the Mr Lover Lover badge has been doled out to you. Shows you care. You’re going soft.

Don’t get excited. Too busy partying today to have acquired any more Badgium.

Would just like to pass comment on the fact that Dubai Phil has only just got his Grouch badge.

Fucking hell mate. Well done.

Wasn’t he playing for Sunderland?

Could I put in a request, as the first “Sotonian Centurian” to lose his “Sotonian Centurian” badge…to be awarded 100 points and a “He’s Lost a Sotonian Centuarian Badge” badge.

Could I also be awarded an additional 100 points as the first “Sotonian Centurian” to have lost his “Sotonian Centurian” badge and to have been awarded a “He’s Lost a Sotonian Centuarian Badge” badge to be awarded a “He’s Been Given a Replacement Sotonian Centurian Badge” badge…after being given a replacement “Sotonian Centurian” badge.

Thanks

1 Like

Sorry I was late.

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Originally posted by @lifeintheslowlane

Could I put in a request, as the first “Sotonian Centurian” to lose his “Sotonian Centurian” badge…to be awarded 100 points and a “He’s Lost a Sotonian Centuarian Badge” badge.

Could I also be awarded an additional 100 points as the first “Sotonian Centurian” to have lost his “Sotonian Centurian” badge and to have been awarded a “He’s Lost a Sotonian Centuarian Badge” badge to be awarded a “He’s Been Given a Replacement Sotonian Centurian Badge” badge…after being given a replacement “Sotonian Centurian” badge.

Thanks

Sorry I was late.

Better than being premature…I think we can all agree on that baby. :lou_wink_2:

Created badges for all the award winners. Before anyone moans about my points haul, let me add that the community picked both the categories and the winners.

Off to get showered. That was one hell of a shift down the Badgium mine.

Hang on fella. Who created the final list of categories for us to vote on?

I smell a rat.

Having a shower to wash off the shame of fixing it?

:lou_wink:

Nah, actually I’m fixing a few that haven’t quite made it.

You may want to fix that sweary thread title while your at it. It offends me deeply.

I think the rest of the badges are fixed.

Nothing in this game for the plucky ‘losers’? :lou_sad:

My happy clapping days are over. rewarded in 2015, nothing 2016!

2 Likes