Badge announcements (was One-Off badges)

Added new badges for some of our newer, active members.

Modified an old badge to reflect poster’s new status as non-poster.

Some right tasty looking badges there that seem perfect. I would celebrate with a grey abdomen if I were to win a few of those…

Only problem with this is LITSL is that I have been known to post a few turds , but unintentionally. In my mind they are wonders of the written word, beautiful tomes of philosphical genius. We would need an appropriate and elegant solution to differentiating the trolling turd, from those that might appear golden turd like on the surface, but are in fact without doubt offering wisdom and insight

If sir will just check the Activity tab, sir will see that he has in fact, been given a badge.

:lou_is_a_flirt:

And ericofarabia has just got his :lou_lol:

We’ll be moving beyond the January window after tonight.

I’ll be fixing the January window badge so that anyone that signed up after Jan 1st but before 11pm today will get that. A new free agent badge will replace that.

It also appears as if we’ve finally run out of the Founding Centurions badges. Should they be replaced? Same deal as before (next 100 signups collect this badge)?

Any other badge requests, let me know.

Fat Club could do with say a 6 pointer for loser of the week

Maybe a badge but nil point for the cock of shame winner?

or not?

4 Likes

the existing badges are already mostly awarded to Losers, but i know what you mean.

3 Likes

I seem to have accrued a number.

I shall read them in summer with a glass of wine as the sunlight shines through the window and people walk out of the cemetery.

1 Like

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Fat Club could do with say a 6 pointer for loser of the week

Maybe a badge but nil point for the cock of shame winner?

or not? -

Given that I Am in the US and nailed on for the cock of shame this week - i agree

How much steak have you eaten?*

*pls specify in “cows”

1 Like

Two cow burrito as a light lunch today. One day in and all my buttons are pulling. Big fat massive cock of shame.

Yeah, I hate trousers with a button fly.

1 Like

If Matt is going to sponsor another 100 charidee Sotonian.com badges he could just change the “100” to “Better Late Than Never” This way members will have a way to identify kindred. I’m getting fed-up with carrying an unread copy of last weeks Guardian and a red carnation in my lapel.

2 Likes

How many matches does a guy with 1 lung have to play before he receives th “I got off my arse” badge, by the way?

Is it double the number that normal, 2 lunged players must play? You know… as punishment for not bringing a second one with them? :laughing:

5 Likes

Apparently goats don’t get them either. :lou_sad:

1 Like

In that case, I think we should get our very own “We didn’t get a badge” badge! The unjustice of it all!!
LMAO

1 Like

I shall be having a ‘chat’ with pap later.

Fuck me, the poor boy’s going to be mangled. Lou and you both having a ‘chat’ with him on the same evening.