Badge announcements (was One-Off badges)

Love you, Halo!

1 Like

Love you too, Lou! :smile:

1 Like

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Love you, Halo!

Oh that hurt Lou Lou, I thought I was the one and only??

I give myself, and most my honesty to the real world. I’m sorry, but what you read from Ohio Saint is usually all the off-eds from my real life. It’s always been the same on any forum I ever use.

In the real world, I will tell people what I think, but the forums get all the side projects. All those things that I may have tought for a split second, and my brain said to my mouth “For fucks sake do NOT verbalise that”!!! They will fucking shoot you!

I’m afraid that, as a forum member, you are forever stuck with the part of me that wil forever be a sub-script of the real me. By that, I mean the real me that has an enormous penis that would probably choke a Buick. (See what I did there)? :wink:

If it’s any consolation, Bob, you’re no 1 with me at the moment after teaching me how to snip and paste screen-shots. Did you see my T20 table!!

Get over yoursel you boring twat.

I was trying to channel Ghandi for this post…I thing I got CB Fry by mistake. Sorry. :slight_frown:

1 Like

Originally posted by @Halo-Stickman

If it’s any consolation, Bob, you’re no 1 with me at the moment after teaching me how to snip and paste screen-shots. Did you see my T20 table!!

I did and well done you, now if only I could help sfcism but a) I can’t because b) I don’t have an iPad and c) will never subjugate myself to Gatestech.

1 Like

Right; just a note on some of the new badges.

The more contentious ones were discussed with the users via PM. No-one is being stitched up here.

I was trying for the “Probably not a paedophile” badge. Did I get it?

Nope, you’re a moveable feast, as proposed and seconded :slight_smile:

Far be it for me to complain. I am happy to be a moveble feast (whatever that is) Just be assured that any subsequent post from me that involves any mention of paedophilia is on youtr own head. I have several young people on my side if this ever comes to a court case.

Yes, Lou…I am almost vomiting as I write this, but as I said earlier, Ohio Saint is the off-ed version of myself. I don’t have full control over him.

Yeah, little bit baffled by all of that.

Confident you have the right badge :laughing:

1 Like

Originally posted by @pap

Yeah, little bit baffled by all of that.

May I reccomend St Judes home for the permantly baffled?

I always check in there when I am confused. Actually, I check in every morning just before I wake up.

I’m sorry BBB, but I’m not sure I can stick to a one and only. Would you mind being one of only a few?

Some more one-off badges have been created.

I’ve actually realised Coxford_lou and Tokes have been jipped a bit. They only got 10 points for their beef badge. Everyone else has got 20 for their individual badges.

1 Like

No points for my naughty boy badge either! That’s got to be worth 50! First person to be banned, reinstated, banned again and reinstated.

Plus the ITK badge.

Haha, I like Chertsey’s badge!

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Haha, I like Chertsey’s badge!

That was one I checked with beforehand :smile:

Just seen my new one. Cheers pap.

I shall eagerly await the final results.

The Beef badge now carries 20 points. Tokyo and Lou’s scores have been updated to reflect this.

1 Like