Badge announcements (was One-Off badges)

I’ll only forgive you for this blatant sexist, if I get to pick who gets the badges.

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

I’ll only forgive you for this blatant sexist, if I get to pick who gets the badges.

Bwah. You said Halo was a gentleman. He is. I agree.

I gave him a gentleman badge.

And you moan when you say “we don’t listen” :laughing:

1 Like

Once again my niceness gets in the way of me winning. I need to be more cut throat!

1 Like

Pap, can I just check that this Gentleman’s award has nothing to do with furtively hanging around public toilets, or writing the sort of nonsense than can often be found on the walls of such places.

If it hasn’t then I’m very chuffed - albeit a little surprised and embarrassed - to receive it

Up yours, Lou! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Not so much cut-throat. I think you should try a more domineering approach. If someone upsets you, try pushing a stilleto heel into their scrote. If someone pleases you, try pushing a stiletto heel into their scrote. Instead of giving someone a vote-down…I think you get the idea.

Originally posted by @Ohio-Saint

Not so much cut-throat. I think you should try a more domineering approach. If someone upsets you, try pushing a stilleto heel into their scrote. If someone pleases you, try pushing a stiletto heel into their scrote. Instead of giving someone a vote-down…I think you get the idea.

I have wondered what badge may be appropriate for you Ohio, but surprisingly, you defy easy categorisation. In the early days, sir was obsessed with booblies before eventually moving south for an examination (and indeed many proclamations) of the c word, or cunt as it is more colloquially known.

Actually Ohio, having just written that I think I have you down.

“Moveable feast”

Do I have a second?

3 Likes

Originally posted by @pap

Do I have a second?

If you have a second, then you have something called “Diphalic Terrata” according to an 80’s edition of trivial pursuit. When you get a question about the condition of having two penises in Trivial Pusuit, you tend to remember the question and the answer for aproximately all time.

3 Likes

In your dreams, Ohio.

In your dreams, Ohio.

Bloody telepaths. :confused:

Glad you’re surprised but you shouldn’t feel embarrassed. I’m in a celebratory mood tonight, so trying to dole out some credit where it’s due. One of the key words that recurs when referring to this place is “nice”. You’re a poster we can say that about without qualification. I wouldn’t even say that about myself without qualification (“nice, but can be a dick” would be my self-assessment).

I am dishing out more badges over the weekend too. I’ll get around to most of our active posters eventually, so don’t be miffed if you’ve not got one here, and don’t be embarrassed to demand satisfaction, either here or via PM.

1 Like

Originally posted by @pap

I am dishing out more badges over the weekend too. I’ll get around to most of our active posters eventually, so don’t be miffed if you’ve not got one here, and don’t be embarrassed to demand satisfaction, either here or via PM.

Yay!! Pap has promised us all a happy ending! Perhaps you should wait until we have the animated wanking emoticons before you deliver on this promise?

1 Like

Halo, I have to say, this is a very well deserved award. You are a complete and utter gent in everything you do. Congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like

What the actual fuck!!?

I am MUCH more of a gent than that tosser!!! I hold doors open for women, even the ugly ones sometimes!!

I always leave the toilet seat up for women because I know how they love to bitch about it. I even tell them their hair looks nice so they think I’m not looking at their booblies!

Jesus, Lou, you have absolutely no idea how much us enlightened guys try so hard to do the right thing. It’s impossible ladles like you that led to the neccesity of the invention of wanking…Which I’ve become very good at thank you very much!!

1 Like

Just in case you’re wondering who on earth could be down voting you, Ohio… It’s me!!

Why? :slight_frown:

Just in case you’re wondering who on earth could be down voting you, Ohio… It’s me!!

The wanking bit was TMI.

The wanking bit was TMI.

Lou, Louise, Lou baby…Can we just cut the crap? Can I call you Loubabe and you call me Mr. Saint? We all do it honey…Sorry, I meant sugar lips. It’s just that i’m like really really good at it. TMI? Maybe, but this is the new age of the internet where we all share everything except STDs on the interwebs.

Yes, I know this post is way over the top for your tastes. Please PM me with some ground rules. I am happy to adjust and bend my position if you have similar flexibility.

Oh crap, see? I just can’t stop!! Seriously, PM me with some suggestions, I can adjust my crap sometimes, …if I want to. :laughing:

I’m not going anywhere private with you!

Cheers for your kind words Pap, Lou and Ohio (especially yours Ohio!); they are much appreciated.

Any chance of you popping round to have a word with Mrs Stickman sometime! (not you Ohio)

Seriously, though, I’m not sure how ‘nice’ I really am. I was actually quite a punchy chap when I was younger and even picked up a conviction for ABH one time – not one of my proudest moments but the other bloke was a complete c u next tuesday who deserved his broken nose!

But the older I get the more I dislike confrontation, especially confrontation for confrontation’s sake. Neither do I like petty point-scoring or childish name-calling (apart from yours Ohio). I think none of these things are necessary, let alone helpful, for a person to get their point across. I do, however, quite like the odd bit of parody, irony and sarcasm. :wink:

But at the same time I respect the fact that we are all different, that we’ve all taken different paths in life, that we all have different approaches to life, and that each of us sees the world in different ways. I’m always interested to get other people’s take on things; I’m happy to give them mine; but I honestly don’t want to try to persuade anyone to see things the same way as I do. In fact, that’s the last thing I want to do!

At the end of the day, if I can post something that might be interesting to someone, or make someone smile then that will be a small return for all the interesting stuff and laughs I get from fellow posters.

Jeez, I’ll be stringing beads in my beard and banging a happy-clappy tambourine next. :slight_frown:

4 Likes

But, Ohio, I’m kidding really. I can see you’re really a lovely bloke. I don’t mean to hurt your feelings. I just wish it wasn’t the case that every single one of your posts mentioned your lusting after women, women’s body parts, and the movement of your body parts in relation to women’s. If you were hanging in the pub with the lads, I guess this would be normal topic of conversation. But you’re not.

I really believe there’s more to you than this, Ohio. I enjoyed your brewery story. I know there’s more to come. Until I discover the real Ohio underneath the crudeness, then I’m not going to give up on you! Until the crude Ohio is beaten, I must continue to down vote you! It’s for your own benefit!!