⚱ :engerland: 🇦🇺 Ashes 2019, 1st Test, Edgbaston

There’s a shorter answer, but back to cricket.
I thought India was the biggest money pool for cricket nowadays. Is this not correct?

Match fixing?

Meaning?

What Smith did or allowed was shithouse, he was a shithouse, fuck Warner is still a shithouse but that script it just biased bollocks, I take it you don’t listen to Atherton then? I could list a fucking raft of players who’ve altered the seam, leather and shape of the ball.

I’m talking about his batting achievements, you’re watching the best batsman you’re probably likely to see in your lifetime, thats it, nothing more to it than that, cheating cunt yes, but when he is batting he can’t alter the oppositions ball so stop with your fucking high horse or I’ll phone my Asian cricketing bookie…

India.

Hansie Cronje? This Ashes script has taken agenda driven musings from ignorant’s of the game.

Norhing to see here, dead pitch, move on

Lets just judge that after the 5 days.

WICKET
Head c Bairstow b Stokes (Aus 205-4)

Why hasnt Woakes been bowling?

he hurt his hand yesterday fielding

1 Like

Sorry Aggers. Had to turn TMS off to listen to Kent v Hampshire.

Bloody Kent cheapskates aren’t having the live feed for their home Blast games.

WICKET
Smith c Bairstow b Woakes 142 (Aus 331-5)

Finally.

What’s the weather forecast for tomorrow?

Scratch that we need to survive 7 overs tonight first.

I hope the pitch is as benign as Australia’s score would suggest it is.

Well, despite my pessimism, we survived the 7 overs and even managed 14 runs, only another 384 needed tomorrow…

2 Likes

Could be some rain tomorrow morning.

1 Like

If you’re saying that concerning the cricket it’ll be sun all day no doubt.

ODI, gettable…

Ball turning sideways in a Test?
185 all out

2 Likes

Well I’m glad its turning sideways as we picked a spinner who can bat a little as well…

1 Like

Smith now has more Test runs in the last 16 months than Moeen Ali, and he spent 15.9 of them banned.

2 Likes

35 - for 1 wickets (15.2 overs) Burns went for 11