:pl: :arsenalfc: Arsenal v Southampton :saintsfc: (Live on :prime_video_logo:)

:arsenalfc: v :saintsfc:

• 33 years since :saints: last won there in the league, guess it’s about time they won again, and they will
  • :arsenalfc: will have home fans in the stadium (if London is not moved to Tier-3), doubt it’ll make any difference to the library anyway, :saints: to win as the home fans will get on the :arsenalfc: players’ backs.,
  • Arteta to be the next manager that loses his job after a defeat to :saints:
  • :arsenalfc: suddently find they’re scoring boots, at the right end this time, :arsenalfc: will win this easy
  • draw all the way.

0 voters

Coming thick and fast now, up the Arse next where we very rarely get any sort of result…I’m sure @Lets-B-Drinking will tell us when we last won there…

I was at this game last year and we should have won but for a very late equaliser.

Perhaps we’ll go one better this time…

Get your Amazon Prime 30 day free trial if you don’t have it already

Arsenal
Citeh
Wet Spam

Better option a than dodgy steam :+1:

League Cup 2014 & 2016.

League wins.
Easter Monday 1968 3-0. I was there to see joe Kirkup score with a cross from the touchline and 5ft 7in Micky Judd outjump their giant centre half, Ian Ure and score a header.

21/11/87. 1-0. Rod Wallace. I wasn’t there.

Not our luckiest awayday.

2 Likes

I was just a wee embryo in my mummy’s tummy then…

Was there for both the league Cup wins. Also for the 2016 league match when Fraser played out of his skin to keep it 0-0. Never seen us lose there, only at the library.

If only I could sneak in this week…

I was not even a sperm in me dads sac… them lasting only about 2 weeks… the one that spawned me was probably not made until February 1969. Who did we beat when half of me was made?

Chelsea 5-0 at home.

Yep I was there too. Micky Judd would have been a very good player had a knee injury not ended his career.

Would have been close to the 83rd anniversary of your first Saints game i guess…

2 Likes

Strangely enough…no.

1 Like

Xhaka when the walls fell. Won’t be available for Wednesday I’d assume.

2 Likes

Now Bellerin suspended for Wednesday.

Why, hello Mr Cedric!

4 Likes

Ffs Burnley.
That’s us doomed no way footballing Gods (VAR/Sky) allow them to lose 2 in a row. Plus changes needed & hungry players will come in.
And.
And.
And

I am feeling confident. Arsenal look shaky at home, are struggling to score in the league, will have players suspended, looked lethargic and sloppy, and have fans that will likely get on their backs early on, whereas we are doing very well away, are scoring regularly and have good energy in the team. 2-0 to us.

2 Likes

Ah shit.

1 Like

Will we be the downfall of another premier league manager Arteta to go Thursday Morning or Wednesday night.

1 Like

Got to wake up early again.

2 Likes