:pl: :arsenalfc: Arsenal v Saints :saints:

Caballero not even slightly convincing there, flapping feebly at the ball as it sailed past.

Apparently we just broke another record. Most away goals conceded in a calendar year. I think it was 483.

1 Like

Another Saints game throwing out more questions than answers.

For example, me and the bird had our boosters last night. No side effects for me, but she suffered a bit and didn’t sleep, so I was dosing her with paracetamol and codeine while massaging her arm with ibuprofen gel for most of the night. So, do I endure the rest of what promises to be a sound thrashing for the Saints, or go for a nap? Answers on a postcard please.

1 Like

Nap until May. It’ll be better in the long run

2 Likes

Armstrong injured now

Started well and went downhill.

Not sure I want to face another 45mins.

1 Like

Refusing to tune in. I have beer & an omelette to cook

I’ve decided against any further involvement too. There’s sleep to catch up on.

1 Like

Hate football

1 Like

That’s me done for the day.

Laters

Arsenal doing the same corner routine, Caballero blocked off by Lacazette, Gabriel scores.

If that were a top 6 keeper the goal would have been disallowed.

1 Like

Willy Caballero paying a touching Christmas homage 2 weeks early by dying on the cross repeatedly…

4 Likes

I thought that was Easter??

What am I, a priest?

3 Likes

Saka hits the post with a turn and shoot, Caballero stranded. This is not going to stay 3-0 for sure, do you think Arsenal can score 6 more in the remaining 23 minutes.

Broja off, tweaked hamstring. Lycano on in his place.

The rest of the team have no idea what the new formation is going to be…

Good passage of play sees Ramsdale make a good save from a Redmond shot.

Bednarek puts the resultant corner over the top.

Tella with another effort that he could possibly have done better with, Ramsdale pushes it out for a corner. Redmond shot deflected for another corner.

I’m hanging in there but this is a fucking painful watch. Tella hits them on time but just daisy cutting. We play some good football but it rarely comes to anything. When have we actually scored (in recent times) from anything that JWP has set up ? Corners are a complete waste of effort. Our conversion ratio is shite. Fucking woeful

1 Like

Are we trying to protect a 3-0 defeat with that substitution? Jesus wept

To be fair we actually have played a lot more attacking football since he came on.