:pl: :arsenalfc: Arsenal v Saints :saints:

:arsenalfc: v :saints:

• We never get anything at Highbury/Emirates might as well give up on this one now. No Salisu or Romeu, suspended, no McCarthy or Forster, injured, might as well bend over spread our cheeks and ask how deep they want to go… :arsenalfc: to win
  • :arsenalfc: looking vulnerable at the back, :saints: might just cause them problems :saints: to win
  • Willy to get a run out and show the :saints:'s keepers how to keep properly, misfiring :saints:'s strikers at the other end though, this is the @cobham_saint option (a draw of some sort)

0 voters

We never get anything at Highbury/Emirates might as well give up on this one now.

No Salisu or Romeu, suspended, no McCarthy or Forster, injured, might as well bend over spread our cheeks and ask how deep they want to go…

1 Like

Shame it’s not a cup game, we have a good record there. :frowning:

1 Like

My expectations for this game are lower than the last, except I now expect our manager to blame someone else for the management errors which will occur.
Actually beginning to think that we might be better off in the Championship, as continued failure to succeed might lead to management changes - not sacking Ralph, but getting some experienced coaches involved, and a strong capable no. 2 - if Ralph doesn’t like that idea, he can walk as he did before, or he can say that’s a good idea, let’s get it done.

Hope it’s not cold Saturday.
Wouldn’t like to let our Willy out on a cold December afternoon

willy

1 Like

oh-really-rly

So second poll needed
Is Willy on the bench or does he start?
Luckily, I will be 1200m up a mountain with no internet all day Saturday.
I hope

I haven’t even created a first poll

Slacker.

Arsenal looked pretty poor tonight at Everton

I thought they looked the more likely to win for most of the game. Aubameyang certainly should have saved them a point at the death.

They did - until they ran out of luck with VAR, both of the disallowed goals were really tight decisions. They have got holes at the back and the chance is there for us to embarass them.

2 Likes

Arteta must have been upset by tonight’s defeat at Everton.

His mascara was running.

1 Like

I actually thought they brought it on themselves with the poor tactical decision to time waste and try running the game down with nearly half an hour to go. If they’d kept their foot on the gas they’d likely have won comfortably.

Poll added to the OP