:arsenalfc: Arsenal v Saints :saints: (PL)

Phew!!! Btw

Isn’t Hun racist?

No it was an ethnic group historically.

This was more cultural appropriation- we haven’t heard much about this recently as we’ve moved on. I think we’ve just about done tattoos, vaping and transgender so I believe we’re on Veganism now…

It’s also slang for people peddling MLM or pyramid schemes, hope that helps confuse

2 Likes

It does and it has…thanks, I think :thinking:

Poll added to the OP, have at it Sotonians

Is it on the radio, and if so, what’s the frequency, Kenneth?

PS @BTripz, Kenny says it’s not on the TV but you’ve edited my OP to say that it is.

You’re making me look like an idiot.

1 Like

O-rly??

96.1 on the frequency modulated carrier wave

Typical, narrow minded little englander response.

Deliberately blanking out the word foreign from the phrase TV Rights income.

:roll_eyes:

“The One I Love” is “Radio Free Europe” . I “Stand” by that so you can “Bang and Blame” me, but it won’t be “The End of the World as We Know It.”

1 Like

Chill.

You’re acting like a world leader, pretend to be the man on the moon and grab a can of fizzy orange, crush the can and have a carnival of sorts.

Think I need some deep, refreshing sleep after that

Its me at My Most Beautiful.

A post was merged into an existing topic: :bird: The Southampton Tweets thread

3-0 Arsenal, all we have got from the break is a suntan, a shit player is still a shit player and some Piz Buin isn’t going to change that.

Groundhog day, Baz is out of bed. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Yep it’s only a matter of time before Bill Murray smacks him in the mouth. :lou_lol:

2 Likes
2 Likes

And then we come back to the debate.

PEH, Romeu & JWP should be our CM combination in away games

Armstrong should come in to that to give more creativity in home games.

So I guess he will start then.

1 Like

Anyone by any chance know if Arsenal has a motorbike parking facility on site like Saints do? Tried phoning them but they only answer Mon-Fri