:arsenalfc: Arsenal v Saints :saints: (PL)

:arsenalfc: v :saints:

Moved to Sunday as the Arse are still in the Europa league, it’s not on the telly box

• These useless bunch of perma-tanned layabouts can’t be arsed with :arsenalfc:, a humping abounds, :arsenalfc: to win by 2+ goals
  • :arsenalfc: are suffering with a Europa league hangover but stumble over the line after yet another Stephens cock up (he is shit, shit I tell you), the Arse to win by the odd goal.
  • Bore draw
  • Score draw
  • :saints: have :arsenalfc: rattled and evoke memories of Hutch’s second game in charge, :saints: win by 2+ goals
  • :saints: puff and huff, score and the defend deep. Despite yet another Stephen’s cock-up (he’s proper shite I tell you) :saints: stand firm and win by the odd goal

0 voters

In the interest of preserving the forum’s 100% accuracy score in all things can we change the date to the 24th please?

insert pedant emoji here

1 Like

Sorry. temporary slip of the mouse when clicking. I got the stupid pedantic time correct though didn’t I :man_shrugging:

That’s very honest of you Bob, I would have blamed Bletch.

1 Like

Yeah but unfortunately you can click on the orange (well it is orange with my theme) pencil icon to see who edited the post

So, in this case, honesty is probably the best policy, especially as I won’t have to pay penance behind the South Western Arms nest Wednesday…

I can go to this game , but fuck that, I rarely get the chance but I can’t get motivated for those mutants with their suntans and wank defending.

Pure passion right there. If you are really that upset at our players and their suntans why not watch the game at your local and do a dirty protest? That might get their attention :poop:

1 Like

I couldn’t give a shit to be honest, £200 on a day of regret, woe and shit, one of my day out to football tickets gone, I’ll go and put the effort in when those sad bellends do, sounds fair to me.

If you cant give a shit how are you going to do a dirty protest?

2 Likes

Looking forward to this one. No I can’t go but Mr Tigger is taking the daughters so I have a ‘me’ day

3 Likes

Football party round @Tigger’s then, you do the food we’ll bring the drink :+1:

3 Likes

Is this like when Nessa borrowed the sky batteries?

1 Like

Who is Nessa?

The Flu is finally easing.
I have worked out the local bus timetable.
It is actually being televised here.
This could be the week to launch the whole new name change thing.
Maybe

Poliphil

https://twitter.com/ohohohnessa/status/727427304306171904

4 Likes

Its not on TV. Never was. Its only on Sunday as Arse have a Thursday Waffa Cup match.

1 Like

I’m a bit concerned that the site pedant didn’t pick up on that.

@Fowllyd, are you ok hun?

1 Like

I’m OK pet, I just wasn’t looking. Thanks for your concern though, it really does mean a lot to me. Welling up here, welling up.

1 Like