đŸ“” Are Huawei the lads?

We heard the same when 4g was being rolled out, reception did not improve, if you could get reception speeds were better.

Will adding an extra g make reception more widespread?.

If I could get mobile reception in the house I would not have to stand out on the Fron on the pouring rain trying to hold on to a phone signal whilst trying to report that the landline has gone down again. Don’t get me on to the recorded message that I will be listening to that will tell me that they are unexpectedly busy and did I know that I could report the fault online. “If I could fucking get online I wouldn’t be out here”

2 Likes

1g would be nice on the train to London

That would certainly make the trip go quicker.

3 Likes

#stoneageproblems

The Chinese I think did the unofficial lobbying for HS2 as a swipe to how slow we are actually are over projects, I don’t think for a moment they’ll get it, lower costs leads to far far lower private profits being taken out of the project.

1 Like

1 Like

That second page is clearly from a different book.

So you mean you aren’t taking it seriously then? :thinking: :smile: :smile: :smile:

I’m more preoccupied with why Li Chen is circled, seems a bit random.

This is the 1st round, expect huge changes to the eventual bill (quite right too) and I applaud the 38 tories who rebelled.

Of course you do. China are on your list of international bad guys.

Yes its because their regime is barbarous.

Which means?

Spell it out, man.

Well,it means their regime is barbarous Pap.

And what does that word mean to you?

I think it important to clarify, being you have a different definition of “liberal” to everyone else.

This barbarous?

Yeah. that’s what I was getting at. What are Barry’s red lines?

What is it China does that he finds so offensive that his big brave boys the USA don’t?

What is the definition of the word Pap?

This isn’t a difficult exercise.