Apple watch

Now, I hate mobile phones, I still don’t have one. However, wifey is pushing for us both to get an apple watch. I am a little more on board with that idea as it would mean I’m not carrying around anything that I don’t have already on my wrist. I also conceed that it would be handy considering our awkward work hours. It would mean I could send a quick text to say I’m working overtime and all that stuff. I would still hate the idea of being obtainable at all times though.

So, anyone have an apple watch? Are they good, bad, a great way to meet sexy goats?

Ummm, to use an Apple Watch to send texts you need an Apple phone!

Expensive waste of time, and that includes ALL smart watches not just Apple ones, is the general consensus. Worn by City Slickers and the Technical Elite.

1 Like

Anyway I thought this was going to be a thread about the inventor of gravity :-

1 Like

Who needs watches in the mobile phone age?

Originally posted by @BTripz

Ummm, to use an Apple Watch to send texts you need an Apple phone!

Well, that’s the end of that then!!! LOL Thanks.

I always seem to think that things are more advanced than they actually are. I should know better, as I am still waiting for my flying car.

Hate to break it to you Ohio, but owning an apple watch without owning a mobile phone doesn’t quite work.

Plus, where the hell are you going to find that kind of money? :wink:

Originally posted by @Cascadia-Saint

. Plus, where the hell are you going to find that kind of money? :wink:

I am currently saving 5 quid a year. It all adds up!

1 Like

Don’t listen to them Ohio, get Apple Watch if you want one. You can still use it to tell time.

3 Likes

Tell time? Tell time what? I appreciate the Americanism, but some of them still grate on my nerves. Cunt! :wink:

1 Like

And if you need it just for this, get a good one (rrp $17,000).

1 Like

I think you’d be better if spending that fiver on an apple and a watch. And then you can still tell time it’s a cunt, but you won’t be hungry.

4 Likes

LOL we have time in this country too you know, dumb yank! Just for that, I hope ur apple turns out to be a lemon, IDIOT!

1 Like

So you say “Tell time” in the UK now rather than “Tell the time”? Wow, I’ve been away too long. If you have an opinion on it, please “write me”.

Originally posted by @Ohio-Saint

So you say “Tell time” in the UK now rather than “Tell the time”? Wow, I’ve been away too long. If you have an opinion on it, please write me.

Don’t listen to the dumb Bear Ohio, he is being stupid. Proper vernacular is “Tell the time”.

Write me a PM and I’ll expand on Bear’s dumbness.

He is also Price Pikey too which is why he shortens sentences as it uses less energy, costing less to refuel later.

1 Like

Oh yes…Wifey has an iphone, would that suffice for two watches? I need to get my ammo in a box if I am gonna shoot her down

Edit: Dear NSA, please put this post in it’s correct context. I’m not actually planning to shoot my wife.

it would deffo work if you spent the rest of ur life walking round with her, hand-in-hand. Maybe that’s her plan???

Yes Ohio, that would work.

If you wanted to answer her phone for her.

Just make sure anytime you want to text her, that she’s standing right next to you.

Problem solved guys. While researching the apple watch, I found another apple product that meets my needs.

The Apple ishoe.

It looks like a perfectly normal shoe, but you can make phone calls on it by shouting at your feet. You can also text on the ishoe if you are past beginner level at tap-dancing.

It’s biggest selling point is the ishoe’s high resolution video camera on the toe of the shoe, enabling users to take video from, um, the end of their shoe.

1 Like

Take it from me, Ohio, you do not want a camera on your shoe. The best angle for selfies is slightly above you, preferably on a stick. This will make the most of your tits.

Originally posted by @Furball

Take it from me, Ohio

I never got past the first five words of your post. I’m assuming a position over the hood of my car. Dress like a cop and give it to me!