Apple watch

Um, seriously though, will one iphone suffice for two watches? If so,does it work from a distance?

Finally, a chance to down vote without raising suspicion…

I must have forgotten the emoticon. :wink:

I get the feeling that the toe camera is pointed straight upwards… And he might be about to take up ballroom dancing.

Originally posted by @Cascadia-Saint

I get the feeling that the toe camera is pointed straight upwards… And he might be about to take up ballroom dancing.

Is that like bus station dancing or bar room dancing? That is exactly the kind of thing I was thinking about, but with a lot less dancing.

Actually, now I’ve had time to think about it, I can imagine you zooming around Walmart in a mobility scooter, with your ‘injured’ leg outstretched, ‘accidentally’ bumping into people and vaginas and stuff with your ishoe cameltoe camera device.

Actually, now I’ve had time to think about it, I can imagine you zooming around Walmart in a mobility scooter, with your ‘injured’ leg outstretched, ‘accidentally’ bumping into people and vaginas and stuff with your ishoe cameltoe camera device.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I am nowhere near fat enough to ride a Walmart disabilty scooter without arousing suspicion. People would point at the mildly obese person in the scooter and wonder what possible reason he may have for riding a scooter clearly only intended for people too fat to be bothered walking…

Come to think about it. There is no way I would want to use my ishoe in a Walmart!!

1 Like

But you live in Ohio… I thought it was like your whole foods.

But you live in Ohio… I thought it was like your whole foods.

Yes. It is. :cry:

I do not need a watch to tell me I’m a lazy cvnt!

1 Like

Originally posted by @Ohio-Saint

Now, I hate mobile phones, I still don’t have one. However, wifey is pushing for us both to get an apple watch. I am a little more on board with that idea as it would mean I’m not carrying around anything that I don’t have already on my wrist. I also conceed that it would be handy considering our awkward work hours. It would mean I could send a quick text to say I’m working overtime and all that stuff. I would still hate the idea of being obtainable at all times though.

So, anyone have an apple watch? Are they good, bad, a great way to meet sexy goats?

I’ll meet you if you buy me one.

It’s ok to say cunt Sfcsim. Let it all out.

1 Like

1 Like

Originally posted by @Goatboy

I’ll meet you if you buy me one.

I’ll give you one if you meet me.(sic)

I do want a cunting iwatch though.

1 Like