Anyone fancy a kick-about

Bletch, you should bear this in mind:

Next week will see the emergence of the Zombie Flyd Cat from Hell.

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Oh, and thanks ant for kicking the ball against the 10 inch scar on my leg. It has now gone purple and yellow - photos to follow.

Fibs!

Was hard work, that. Perhaps trying to play in every position whilst on the tail-end of the World’s Worst Hangover was ambitious.

When are we issuing the rallying cry to SaintsWeb, then?

I’m in top secret discussions with The Man, ant.

Apparently he wants a winner takes all match where the losers commit to taking the other forum’s worst posters.

pap’s locked in a room at the moment in frantic negotiations. All I’ll say is that if you look carefully at that picture of pap’s man-cave, and zoom in, there’s a piece of paper on the desk upon which is writ Barry for Turkish.

That’s either a testament to gay love, or we’re about to play for the future of the ‘mongboard’.

4 Likes

In other news, it turns out that Rabona Matt fractured his ankle during that freestyle skills exhibition.

They’re going down like flies.

Have no fear, the Zombie Flyd Cat is here. Or at least I will be on Tuesday. Being a zombie, my running won’t be up to much - more of a shuffling, stumbling gait really.*

* Should I leave this feed line hanging, awaiting the attention of Balti Stench’s razor-sharp wit? Or should I supply the blindingly obvious punchline myself? Decisions, decisions…

1 Like

Anybody remember the name of that bloke that used to play Tuesday footy?

My memory’s not what it was, but I think it might have been Bartholomew Stenchtail.

1 Like

Ok, some have embraced technology and responded to my automated texting system.

However some haven’t.

The RaleighBoy, any idea how many you’ll be?

If you are coming and bringing a couple, you COULD reply to my (028 2003 ****) text with…

Y 3

To say there will be 3 of you in total.

Hint. Fucking hint.

x

Right, because some of you fuckers can’t even respond to text messages (or I’ve got a bug in my code), I’ve had to throw the net wider for tonight.

While not involved in anything requiring any sort of sporting acumen, I have given bletch some direction if you guys ever do play the TSW.

“Don’t fucking lose”.

Why Man City wasted all that money on Guardiola while I’m only 30 miles down the road is beyond me.

3 Likes

Heh, I don’t bring the average age down quite as much as stated - as discussed last week, I’m 29 (still). :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

In much better shape this week so I’m looking forward to blitzing around the pitch. Bearing in mind I got involved in the mosh at Enter Shikari last night without inducing pain, I’m hoping the new tat won’t give me jip tonight either…

Numbers looking bad for tonight.

Anybody able to bring anyone else?

I’ve put the word out but won’t hold my breath that it’ll yield results. Will let you know if anyone I know does fancy it though.

Cheers, ant.

Appreciate it.

OK guys, I’ll try to reach each of you by text, but tonight’s game is off.

Gentlemen, and interested ladies, we have our first foreign signing.

I’ve been abroad, scouting talent, and have signed the perfect replacement for The Flyd Cat (bloke who used to play before he was crushed to death under the weight of an enormous matrimonial thumb - making him dead to me).

The replacement? Ladies and gentlemen I give you THE Cat.

That’s right, TSW’s best keeper, striker, defender, tackler and feline named poster has agreed to wear the Sotonians bib on March 8th.

He stressed that the THE Cat name stems more from narcolepsy than it does his ability between the posts.

He has also asked for the ability to take a series of short notice, naps to be written into his contract, and I have agreed.

In keeping with usual traditions, please do not spill your seed for 4 days before the game as your goo will be required for the newbie “gism biscuit” initiation.

The Flyd Cat is dead, long live THE Cat.

2 Likes

Next game March 1st.

That rallying cry for support on the other side obviously worked a treat!

Have you become Mike Gatting leading a gang of outcasts on a riot-dodging tour of old school South Africa?

I’m happy to support the rebel games at Fleming Park, but I ain’t gonna play Sun City.

3 Likes

I love how the concept of some people turning up, kicking a ball about and then having a beer afterwards is too radical for Turkish to get his head around.

Bletch’s friendliness made me realise I should be over here more. I am basically lazy and easier to use saintsweb (Tapatalk) and forget about this place. Appears to be thriving.

so miss playing football but playing 3/4 times a week for 20+ years and subsequent impact to knees, ankles,hamstrings, groin I would be foolish to sign up.

1 Like