And where is Jeff Chertsey?

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Sorry for using cunt.

Oh shit. Folks, I am now genuinely concerned. This does not sound like normal Barry. I think we may have genuinely hurt his feelings.

Broad shoulders, I soldier on through. Don’t worry Folks.

And this degeneration of the thread says it all really.

FFS people…

“Clod of earth banter”

You should write poetry, Barry!

Why are you so angry?

As a man of Irish blood and a brother of Keats and Wilde, indeed.

1 Like

Originally posted by @cobham-saint

Why are you so angry?

Lou is alright don’t worry.

1 Like

Night Barry ! x

2 Likes

Hi Lou

I’m not an original Sotonian so don’t get a lot of the historical back chat. That being said, this is one of the few sites I’ll post on.

Hell, I avoid the Daily Echo website like the plague - not like a few others on here :lou_sunglasses:

11 Likes

That’s beautiful, halo. Excellent work!

3 Likes

Thank you, Bear. Nice to know my efforts are appreciated. :lou_lol:

I always hoped that studying ‘Lord of the Flies’ for my CSE might come in useful one day.

10 Likes

Originally posted by @cobham-saint

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

This forum was built off the back off one slightly (very) outrageous person getting banned from another forum, and putting the effort behind setting this place up. And a group of people thinking the banning was bullshit, and standing by that slightly (very) outrageous person.

I’m voting for more outrageousness (even though I reserve the right to be outraged every now and then :lou_wink_2:)

Hi Lou

I’m not an original Sotonian so don’t get a lot of the historical back chat. That being said, this is one of the few sites I’ll post on.

Hell, I avoid the Daily Echo website like the plague - not like a few others on here :lou_sunglasses:

Hey Cobham! Yeah, this is a pretty cool place - very nice people, smart and funny.

It’s still quite young though, and still working out where it sits on challenging forum issues, like handling situations like this one. Nothing like a live situation to make you realise your rule-less hippy heaven, actually might need some parameters. That’s what this conversation is about, essentially. Even though it may seem like we’re laying into each other, we’re not really. :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Halo-Stickman

Oh my god, that is deep. And disturbing!

I’m agreeing with 99% of what Lou has to say on this thread. It really is a whole new world.

This is what Pap has done. Brought enemies together.

I hope Corbyn is watching - could learn a thing or two.

4 Likes

Corbyn just needs a pac-man t-shirt and some dayglo trainers and the country could be his.

Baz being (slightly) reasonable? WTF!!

I put myself in self-imposed exile for one night (OK I was out getting smashed) and the world is tipped on it’s axis.

Nice to see Lou’s banter back :lou_lol:

I am reasonable or I try to be, I can be rude when I’ve been rude to, people take exception and react which is totally fair and I accept that, its the manner in which it is done is key, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend with friends, loved ones and your pub landlord.

It’s a shame Cherts is in self-imposed exile. There are points in the tank, just waiting for him.