And where is Jeff Chertsey?

As I said above, I missed shirty-gate and don’t particularly want to look back on what happened

Forget the banter and insults,if what you are saying is true then the sort of comments you mention break the law surely? Were they not reported or am I reading more into it than I should - again I haven’t read the thread & apologise if I’ve misrepresented anyone or anything

So you haven’t even had a tiny little look at the shirtygate thread then Cob ?

LOL

2 Likes

All handbags at dawn, until someone realised they had lost(in their mind) and escalated it to hideous levels, out of what appears to be no more than childish spite.

Barry’s not stupid. He baited Chertsey all the way and Chertsey didn’t see it, until it was far too late.

Typical tory. All bluster, no real backbone and nowhere near as smart as they think. If he had any guts he’d at least refute this. Wouldn’t he?

1 Like

The thread’s still there and (as far as I know) still intact and unmolested.

But the gist is that Chertsey’s comment to Barry was pretty much as Nottarf reports it. Chertsey’s thinking (I think) was along the lines of “You talk shit about me that’s not true, so I’ll do it back to you and see how you like it.” From recollection, he more or less said as much himself.

And off they went. The rest is history of some kind I suppose.

2 Likes

Seriously mate I couldn’t be arsed. I started to but came in at the she said / she said bit - couldn’t be arsed to work back. Didn’t realise how near the knuckle it had got though.

1 Like

Thanks for the back-fill everyone

Glad I missed it tbf

Right, am off to get a glass of vino. See you on the whose pissed on Friday thread in a bit

:lou_lol:

1 Like

For what it is worth, that insult still stings but I don’t believe in censure or banning nor have I ever asked for it requested it or wanted it, it goes against everything I believe in and this site for its response was and is a credit for that and I thank the people on here for that.

If I ever meet him I’ll challenge him on it make no bones about that.

1 Like

The worst part of the whole sordid affair is this new, sanctimonious version of Barry. I find it intolerable! And I blame you, pap. You pushed for order, but you made him unctuous.

7 Likes

Passive aggresive Bearsy, thats it son.

2 Likes

And no the worst part was your mate calling someone what he did but hey ho.

1 Like

Originally posted by @pap

Everyone’s on the panel, Tokes. I’m thinking that we have a poll with various options (overturn, extend temporary ban). I’m only thinking in terms of days really. Just time to cool off.

What’s that scary book with all the boys on the island? This is starting to sound like that!

1 Like

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

For what it is worth, that insult still stings

lol. Yeah right, Barry!

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

For what it is worth, that insult still stings

lol. Yeah right, Barry!

It does actually Lou, in fact its an absolute cunt of a thing to say to a person.

Love island?

4 Likes

Really Barry? I mean, you’re Mr Massive Wind up, and you managed to wind someone up. I kind of like your outrageousness, but at least own it.

5 Likes

Everyone’s on the panel, Tokes. I’m thinking that we have a poll with various options (overturn, extend temporary ban). I’m only thinking in terms of days really. Just time to cool off.

What’s that scary book with all the boys on the island? This is starting to sound like that!

Love island?

No! The one with the horn!

1 Like

Love island?

No! The one with the horn!

I’ll resist the obvious comment. The book you’re thinking of is William Golding’s Lord of the Flies. And yes, I can see what you mean.

2 Likes

Less so if you can distinguish between the literal and the figurative.

3 Likes

This is true Barry and your shit at playing the victim. Own it(all a bit American for me, but what the fuck). Revel in your devious baiting. The Alan B reference was genius. Never thought he’d take the bait myself.

1 Like

No, you’re wrong there I am afraid being called that is a well pardon my French a cuntish thing to say and time hasn’t dulled it.