:pl: :bournemouthfc: AFC Boscombe and Bournemouth v Saints :saints: (Live on :prime_video_logo:)

:bournemouthfc: v :saints: (live on :prime_video_logo:)

• Since :bournemouthfc: lost 9-0 to :liverpoolfc: they are unbeaten in the PL. This will continue on Wednesday night, a :saints: loss or a draw.
  • The New Forest Derby will see :bournemouthfc: play up to beat their perceived rivals, :bournemouthfc: to win,
  • :saints: to actually overturn the form book for once, a :saints: win incoming
  • bore draw
  • score draw

0 voters

About time Saints upset the form guide then isn’t it.

1 Like

Pause for hollow laughter. :unamused::smile:

3 Likes

Poll added to the OP

Seems the Tater on Prime will be Connor McNamara, which is fine, but his summariser is Glenn Goddle. How many references to 9:0 score lines are we going to get? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Hopefully all about their loss recently

1 Like

You’d hope

:lou_sad:

Could we get our second strip changed to a replica of the jocks national team in time for the game? That would give Che McAdams a chance of scoring.

5 Likes

Cunt Sutton has given Bournemouth a win the first time he has done that this season.

team news from Ralph
On team news, Ralph Hasenhuttl says Romeo Lavia “is in a good way” and will return to team training at the end of the week, but it “doesn’t look good” for defender Armel Bella-Kotchap after he dislocated his shoulder.

Theo Walcott should be able to train today following his illness.

On Walcott, Hasenhuttl said: “He was an option for me at the weekend but suddenly dropped out in the morning.”

And on Bella-Kotchap, he added: “He will definitely be out on Wednesday. It’s not so sure in what direction we are going, if we need surgery for him or if he will do I without. I think he wants to try without, mobilising the shoulder and then coming back maybe in two or three weeks. Its definitely a loss for us.”

On the club’s current injury situation, he added: “Long-term injuries are not the best for a team who are looking for results.”

TLDR “We’re fooked”

2 Likes

Suddenly, I feel confident.

I will be drinking excessively before entering the ground. I’m near the half way line, so you may hear me on the TV or fucking Amazon Cunt.

1 Like

No Other Games thread

7 mins into Brighton v Forest game - Forest are playing exactly like Saints - different shirts obv

2 Likes

Ahemmm

Obv i changed my 1-1 Superbru to 2-0 in that game just before kickoff
Brighton Forest like watching Uncharted without Tom Holland

Yeah, created after I posted - or couldn’t be arsed to scroll down….

1 Like

It was after. See a solicitor.

3 Likes