:pl: :bournemouthfc: AFC Boscombe and Bournemouth v Saints :saints: (Live on :prime_video_logo:)

I am going to do something that no Bournemouth fan wants me to do, and predict a Bournemouth win.

So apologies to them, because that means the Cherries definitely won’t win. It’s a bit like me making Erling Haaland my captain in Fantasy Football last week - as soon as I did that, he stopped scoring.

Bournemouth really should win this one, though.

I thought Southampton were lucky to get a draw against West Ham on Sunday. Saints got an assist off referee Peter Bankes for their first goal and I also agree with Hammers boss David Moyes that his side should have had a penalty.

As for Bournemouth, well their first goal against Fulham on Saturday was absolutely superb. Dominic Solanke seems to be brimming with confidence and Philip Billing has emerged as a key player. They are a real threat.

Maybe I got a bit brainwashed by what their former boss Scott Parker said earlier in the season, about their team being “ill-equipped” for the Premier League?

At least I got a couple of their results right when he was in charge. Under Gary O’Neil they have proved me wrong every time.

Sutton’s prediction: 2-1

Thomas’s prediction: Here, I decided to go with the opposite of whatever Chris says. I read about how he is always wrong about Bournemouth, so if he says they are winning this time I am going against that. 1-2

I didn’t see our goal, was it really an “assist” off of the referee, I thought play had to stop if the ball hit the ref.

The ball didnt hit the ref but the pundits think he got in the way of a West ham player preventing him from tackling whoever scored but even then there was a deflection of a westham player before the ball went in the net.

1 Like

In my view the Wet Spammer should have got to the ball first, as he had a chance to. Might have taken the ref out but so what. He hesitated and Perraud took it first. Tough shit.

Yes for once a deflection went in our favour. About time

3 Likes

That goal would never have stood if we’d been playing any of the top 6. It only stood because it was just West Ham, nobody important.

4 Likes

OK, I’ve just seen the highlights and the ref gets in the way of both Perraud and the West Ham player…

1 Like

Opposition team in “we conceded a goal which we think should have been disallowed” tanti shocker. Happens more times than you think :wink:

2 Likes

Please yell out, “Hey Amazon, you’re a CUNT!!” That would make my year

4 Likes

On the way home to make the KO on TV. Got text from Mrs Bucks:

“Glass in fridge. You are on Heineken (zero) tonight as Lucky Saint has not been lucky for a monster truck load of TV matches”

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

What the fuck are those shirts they’re wearing??!!

1 Like

Adams!

1 Like

Get in Che Mc Adams

1 Like

Che you beauty…get the fuck in…

1 Like

Good job she didn’t get Ghost Ship, because that would have come back to haunt her :expressionless::expressionless::grin:

2 Likes

Hang on a fucking minute, is my amazon prime actually two minutes behind a dodgy stream? :rage::rage::rage:

3 Likes

Click on the live button.

2 Likes

My prime seems to be ahead

My keeps locking up and refreshing havent heard @Lets-B-Drinking yet.

Dave Hoddrington informs us that what Saints don’t want to do now is concede a goal. Adam.

1 Like

Probably fainted because we’ve scored

4 Likes

Good save from Baz there

1 Like