😢 😃 Actual cheerful nice stories that may give you hope in people

Love this, what a great initiative

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=4bC-c3Y4Izk&ab_channel=BBCStories

2 Likes

I bet some of you have seen the mystery picture and you don’t even realise!

It hit over two million views and means that everything else I ever do is pointless…it’s all down hill from here.

Fucking attention seeker.

Post the pic or STFU.

4 Likes

2m out of a,world population of how many billion?

It’s gotta be of the level of the woman tennis player with no kecks scratching her arse - otherwise it’ll mean nothing to nobody, apart from the 2m of course.

You could increase your count by another 300 or so if you’d just post the fucking picture!

i know what photo it is, I also know rallyboys real name. It’s a bit like barry Manilow! I don’t want to out him though. Too many skates want him dead.

4 Likes

And Sticky hits the nail on the head!

I’m happy under the radar.

Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl…

Nice to see some footballers have a heart and recognise the privileged position they’re in. 12 players signed up for the common goal but only two have.come forward so you can’t even say it’s self promotion. It’s a start.

I cannot go into detail as it’s about my job but having supported a family they are no longer deemed as intentionally homeless so can now get housing support. So it was worth pursuing it. It’s not often I feel I do help so today I will celebrate with a large drink after work.

12 Likes
4 Likes

Sad that this thread had slipped down to page six :lou_sad:

Wonder if Uber uphold this tradition:

5 Likes

So I’m fully aware it’s not a tradition, and probably just a one-off, but I got an uber home from hospital after my operation last year, and the driver cancelled the trip buy still took me home.

Basically gave me a free ride. Stand with the drivers, fuck Uber.

Awesome from the cabbies though, just wish they’d go south of the river or pick up non-white folk.

1 Like

I took an Uber to town last Tuesday. Driver had no change.

Said he’d collect next day didn’t make it but I called him he said sorry.

He actually turned up for the cash today apologised and went on his way.

Maybe I should’ve stayed schtum or maybe he needed 15 quid more than me?

I dunno but I feel good for not nicking it from him!

Yes Uber take cash here

No not using phone and card details down here like I would in EU.

#noprotection

1 Like

Fuck I should have done this rather than the numerous drives from GOSH to Poole!!

https://twitter.com/itsboyschapter/status/917951191094398976

5 Likes

That was a lovely cheery story until i saw that they’d put a pink neckerchief on the dog.

What happens when the dog dies? What if it gets run over tomorrow?

Maybe they should have gone for a reflective neckerchief.

4 Likes

Huddersfield nipper finds a fiver at Manure game at the weekend and sends it to MoM Mooy to say well done

Not that he needs it, but a nice thought though.

3 Likes

Not a problem…in this thread dogs don’t ever die or get run over. :lou_lol: