šŸ˜¢ šŸ˜ƒ Actual cheerful nice stories that may give you hope in people

8 Likes
8 Likes
10 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

I hate it when cunts amphomorphise animals. That kangaroo isnā€™t hugging her. Itā€™s fucked. Itā€™s too weak to just skip off away from the daft hippy twat. Probably inhaled more smoke than Lee Scratch Perry.

5 Likes

you skippy hater you

1 Like

Re-education program needed here.

This is the feel good thread.

You canā€™t dis the posts here.

2 Likes

But what if whatā€™s posted isnā€™t feel good?

Iā€™ll show you feel goodā€¦ Watch this

https://twitter.com/_Cute_n_Squish/status/1214573203999334400?s=19

then you post it on the ā€˜Miserable fucked up things to make you feel miserable and fucked upā€™ threadā€™, surely?

2 Likes

If that thread exists it would be the most fun thread ever.

4 Likes

The Brexit threadsā€¦ :flushed:

2 Likes

Iā€™m in a pub so canā€™t listen to the sound but is there anything there that stops that being a video of someone having buried their pet - to presumably make them feel good?

Thereā€™s no sound. Thatā€™s a little doggy who has been buried in the sand at the seaside and just look at his little tail wagging. He fucking loves it, the little fella.

Thatā€™s the wagging tail of a scared dog, a dog pleading with its eyes to find out why its owners used concrete instead of sand.

5 Likes

Oh knob off. Go and fuck a wheezy kangaroo. You bring shame to the name sexual predator

5 Likes

You talk of sexual predation and use ā€˜knob offā€™ as an insult.

You didnā€™t insult me, you failed.

You simply caused me to be mildly aroused.

8 Likes

I bet that was the ā€œwheezy kangarooā€ reference, and Iā€™m with you on that. Asthmatic marsupials?? Phwoar!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Getting an unexpected donation and kind words from a poster on this forum.

Sometimes I am amazed by the kindness of people. From someone I have never met!

I am running at least 5k a day throughout January and mrs sfcsim is running everyday at least a mile.

Please see the link for my story. Running free

4 Likes